Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero 🚀

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

Coolu

Great Support. Had a little problem and they solved it really quick. Many thanks again and best regards from GERMANY!!!

tropbon.co

Awesome app and ultra reactive support team
I recommend it for people wanting to offer the best product to their customers

Hobby1st

Awesome app and good customer service. Tthey did 2 of my technical problems within a day. I highly recommend it.

Twisted Nose

Great app, and superb customer service - they implemented my request in minutes. Highly recommended.

Partyshoppen

Super smidigt och rolig när man fått till det, prismässigt är det mycket billigt för en så bra app ⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ ⭐️

Moog Audio

Great customer support, they've fixed our issue in no time (less than an hour). The APP is easy to configure.

Pop Cult Family

excellent app, very easy to use and i love the results so far. thank you very much for making an amazing software that actually works!

CozyLover

great customer service! Usefull App. I had a problem with a button that started to show on top of the add to cart button, but the Customer support replied and fixed it in less than 2 Minutes. Awesome!

Atelier Rebul

This app is so simple but so powerfull. What is even better is the outstanding support. Would definately recommend.

Fermentation Kitchen

This app is very versatile and has helped our customers to quickly shop and also adds a nice experience with the side slider checkout. We wanted to add a custom icon and they were great at helping us figure it out and get it done! Know it feel a bit more like our shop. Great customer service and very helpful :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112