Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 91% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de enero de 2024

I wanted to change the positioning of the Quick To Buy button in my store and needed some custom support. I was so pleased with Mohit's quick response, who understood my issue without much explaining and fixed it within 10 minutes. Now my store looks so much better with the new adjustments. I am so happy about the service provided today by Mohit, he has done an excellent job! Thank you so much for your support!

Soonfung
Reino Unido
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
Codeinero respondió 18 de enero de 2024

Greetings Soonfung,

Thank you for providing this fantastic review of our support services. We are happy to hear that Mohit was able to give you the resolution you were looking for with Sticky Add to Cart Booster Pro. We appreciate your business and will be here for you anytime you need us!

17 de enero de 2024

It is a perfect app not only for its functionality but also for its support. This is an app I would like to recommend because it helps increase sales.

XEXYMIX 日本公式オンラインショップ
Japón
8 meses usando la aplicación
Codeinero respondió 18 de enero de 2024

Hi there XEXYMIS,

We appreciate you recognizing not only our app, but our support team as well. It is great that we were able to help you and that Sticky Add to Cart Booster Pro is helping you to increase your sales. Thanks so much!

21 de noviembre de 2023

Had a pretty big issue earlier with the app, and Ajani from Codeinro stepped up and fixed it in 5 minutes. Great guy

DWP Fitness
Rumanía
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Codeinero respondió 24 de noviembre de 2023

Hello DWP Fitness,

We appreciate you leaving this review and we are happy that Ajani was able to assist you so quickly with setting up your app. We are here to help anytime you need us.

10 de noviembre de 2023

Mohito from support helped to migrate this app to new theme we launch on all 5 shopify stores.

thanks!!

terveenihonkeskus.fi
Finlandia
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
Codeinero respondió 13 de noviembre de 2023

Hi there terveenihonkeskus.fi,

It is great to hear that you reached out to get support for adding your new theme to Sticky Add to Cart. Thank you for leaving the review of Mohito's assistance.

2 de noviembre de 2023

I just experienced one of the best customer service I have had with any app in Shopify! Mohit, guided me and even helped me to fix few issues I had and add everything in the way I desire. He went out of his way to help! Now we are ready for the holiday season! Highly recommended!

Tucketts™
12 meses usando la aplicación
Codeinero respondió 3 de noviembre de 2023

Greetings Tucketts,

This is a fantastic review and we appreciate you taking the time to leave it! Mohit is an amazing support team member and we are happy that he was able to help you set up your store the way you need it for the holiday season. Let us know if you need anything.

The Sticky Add to Cart Support Team

9 de noviembre de 2023

Responded within a minute of me sending a message and was able to resolve all of my problems within a few minutes. Great customer service, extremely helpful, and will be using them for all of my future stores! Would 100% recommend!

Bella Vogue™️
2 meses usando la aplicación
Codeinero respondió 13 de noviembre de 2023

Greetings Bella Vogue,

Thank you for your fantastic review of Sticky Add to Cart Booster Pro! We appreciate you taking the time to recognize the value of the app and the assistance of our support team. We are here to help you as you need it! Thanks again!!

28 de noviembre de 2023

Very quick to resolve my issue the sticky atc was not going removing itself when someone pressed atc - the drawer opened and the sticky atc stayed - guys fixed it very quickly

MISSCOMFY
Irlanda
2 meses usando la aplicación
Codeinero respondió 1 de diciembre de 2023

Hi there MISSCOMFY,

We love to hear that you were able to use our support team to assist you with your app and that it was quickly resolved! Thanks for acknowledging our support and app with this great review.

2 de diciembre de 2023

The tech support provided exceptional assistance in resolving issues on my ecommerce store, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the platform's intricacies. Their prompt and effective solutions left me thoroughly pleased with the overall support experience.

One Click Depot
12 meses usando la aplicación
Codeinero respondió 4 de diciembre de 2023

Hello One Click Depot,

It is amazing to read this review of our support team and the assistance they provided you with resolving the issues you were experiencing! We are happy that we could assist you with your ecommerce store and give you the resolution you were looking for. We are here to hep anytime you need.

22 de enero de 2024

Helpful customer service!

RAWKANVAS NZ
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
Codeinero respondió 24 de enero de 2024

Greetings RAWKANVAS NZ,

Thank you for your review and for acknowledging our helpful support service! We are here if you need us.

19 de diciembre de 2023

Super fast and friendly customer service.

ArmonYa
Italia
5 meses usando la aplicación
Codeinero respondió 21 de diciembre de 2023

Hi ArmonYa,

Thanks so much for the nice review, our customer service team is always here to help!