Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 avril 2024

Very helpful, thank you for troubleshooting my issue Mohit!

PharmaFoot
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 8 avril 2024

Hi PharmaFoot,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're thrilled that Mohit was able to help you troubleshoot, please always feel free to reach out to us.

11 avril 2024

Great product with customer support

Laduora
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 15 avril 2024

Hi Laduora,

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're thrilled that you're having such a great experience with our app and the support team behind it. Cheers and happy selling!

18 avril 2024

Exactly what we needed and the support was very reactive.

Oskar's Wooden Ark
Australie
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
8 février 2024

I have had this app for probably 2-3 years. It's great. I just installed a new theme and had a little glitch with it. contacted customer service via the chat and it was fixed in minutes. Best ever!

Project 6 Kids - Wholesale
Plus de 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 13 février 2024

Hi there Project 6 Kids - Wholesale,

Thank you for being a valued merchant of Sticky Add to Cart Booster Pro and for leaving us this review. We are glad that when you had the glitch, you reached out to us instead of trying to get it fixed on your own. That is what we strive for and we appreciate helping!

20 février 2024

We have been using this app for a long time, never had some issues with it. The support is also very fast and adaptable. The App is highly customizable.

The Couple Challenge Book
Allemagne
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 21 février 2024

Greetings The Couple Challenge Book,

Thank you for being a long-term, loyal customer of Sticky Add to Cart Booster Pro. We appreciate your business and for you acknowledging our support resources. It is always great to hear the you are able to customize the way that you want and that we can assist you when you need it.

28 février 2024

I wish I knew this earlier, what an amazing app!!

Luxime
Pays-Bas
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 1 mars 2024

Hi there Luxime,

Thank you for recognizing Sticky Add to Cart Booster Pro! We hope you get everything you need from the app. Let us know if you need any support or education, anytime!

28 février 2024

We updated our app and it stopped working on mobile. Got on Chat with Ajani and he had it fixed in a couple minutes. Issue was on our end. Great support.

AllergyStore.Com
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 1 mars 2024

Hello AllergyStore.com,

Thank you so much for reaching out to support when you needed it! We are happy to hear that Ajani could quickly fix what you needed. We appreciate you leaving us this review!

22 janvier 2024

Helpful customer service!

RAWKANVAS NZ
Australie
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 24 janvier 2024

Greetings RAWKANVAS NZ,

Thank you for your review and for acknowledging our helpful support service! We are here if you need us.

17 janvier 2024

I wanted to change the positioning of the Quick To Buy button in my store and needed some custom support. I was so pleased with Mohit's quick response, who understood my issue without much explaining and fixed it within 10 minutes. Now my store looks so much better with the new adjustments. I am so happy about the service provided today by Mohit, he has done an excellent job! Thank you so much for your support!

Soonfung
Royaume-Uni
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 18 janvier 2024

Greetings Soonfung,

Thank you for providing this fantastic review of our support services. We are happy to hear that Mohit was able to give you the resolution you were looking for with Sticky Add to Cart Booster Pro. We appreciate your business and will be here for you anytime you need us!

21 février 2024

TOP Service!!! Love the App and the Support was great.

Flowresta
Allemagne
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 26 février 2024

Hello Flowresta,

Thank you for recognizing our app and customer support resources. We appreciate it!