Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
24 avril 2024

thanks for all your help and support, Mohit!

hudcentralen.se
Suède
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 29 avril 2024

Hi hudcentralen.se,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We’re thrilled to know that Mohit provided you with excellent support. We appreciate your feedback!

17 janvier 2024

I wanted to change the positioning of the Quick To Buy button in my store and needed some custom support. I was so pleased with Mohit's quick response, who understood my issue without much explaining and fixed it within 10 minutes. Now my store looks so much better with the new adjustments. I am so happy about the service provided today by Mohit, he has done an excellent job! Thank you so much for your support!

Soonfung
Royaume-Uni
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 18 janvier 2024

Greetings Soonfung,

Thank you for providing this fantastic review of our support services. We are happy to hear that Mohit was able to give you the resolution you were looking for with Sticky Add to Cart Booster Pro. We appreciate your business and will be here for you anytime you need us!

19 avril 2024

Very quick response and developer fixed my requests right away. Very nice service

SKAY
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 23 avril 2024

Hi Skay,

Thanks for sharing your experience! Offering high quality customer service is one of our core values. Thanks again for your feedback!

11 avril 2024

Great product with customer support

Laduora
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 15 avril 2024

Hi Laduora,

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're thrilled that you're having such a great experience with our app and the support team behind it. Cheers and happy selling!

22 mai 2024

Great app with great support when you have questions.

Vida Nova
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 24 mai 2024

Hi Vida Nova,

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you find our app great and that our support team has been helpful with your questions. Your satisfaction is very important to us.Thanks for sharing!

17 mai 2024

always great help from the customer service team!

Mezzam
Pays-Bas
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 21 mai 2024

Hi Mezzam,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you've received great help from our customer service team. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're always here to assist you. Thanks for sharing!

12 avril 2024

Easy to use app and amazing customer service! I was having issues with the appearance of the sticky add to cart bar on desktop and mobile and Ajani was super quick to reply and sort the issues out. Highly recommend and thank you Ajani!

Rooms with Radiance
Royaume-Uni
Environ 14 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 15 avril 2024

Hi Rooms with Radiance,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We're so happy that you found the app easy to use and that you received excellent support from Ajani who will be thrilled to read this. Thanks again!

28 février 2024

I wish I knew this earlier, what an amazing app!!

Luxime
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 1 mars 2024

Hi there Luxime,

Thank you for recognizing Sticky Add to Cart Booster Pro! We hope you get everything you need from the app. Let us know if you need any support or education, anytime!

5 mai 2024

Fantastic customer support! :-)

Healthspan Holistic
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 7 mai 2024

Hi Healthspan Holistic,

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear you had a fantastic experience with our customer support. Delivering excellent service is something we strive for, and your feedback is truly appreciated.

5 février 2024

This app stands out not just for its exceptional functionality but also for its outstanding support. It's a highly recommended tool that not only enhances efficiency but also contributes significantly to boosting sales.

JETLULU
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Codeinero a répondu 8 février 2024

Hello JETLULU,

Wow! Thank you for recognizing not only our application, but also are support team. We strive to have the best support experience possible for our customers and you apparently received that experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need us. We appreciate that Sticky Add to Cart is working for your needs.