Sticky Add To Cart Booster Pro , 1 721 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 91% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
21 de novembro de 2017

great app! easy to set up and hassle free.

Otaku Bowl
Singapura
12 de setembro de 2022

This app is a lot more flattering than all the other sticky add-to-cart apps. I especially love its cart drawer which gives customers the impression that their items are only reserved for a certain amount of time, as well as alerting customers of how much they should spend for free shipping.

livelytical
Questão respondida por Codeinero 13 de setembro de 2022

Hello to our friends at livelytical

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Tanu & The Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO Support Team

31 de outubro de 2020

really great app instant results soon as I start this I saw huge difference I recommend it for everyone

Magic Trees
12 de abril de 2017

wow this looks son great and it works after a very short setup.

Hadomi
Alemanha
12 de agosto de 2020

Exactly what my page needed. Could not recommend this app more, easy to use and explains everything!

PowerBox
30 de abril de 2020

Esta genial!!!!sin duda me alegro por decantarme por esta App y lo recomiendo a todo el mundoooooooo!!

MENCHANNEL22
Espanha
12 de março de 2017

Only just installed so cannot comment on its success. I can say that it is very quick and simple to install. I won't install an app which interferes with codes etc so this is right up mg street. Let's see if can deliver as it claims.

Olivia Esme Jewellery And Gifts
26 de fevereiro de 2018

Well done! solve our problem, it is what we want, thanks!

Iwistao Hifi Store
China
20 de março de 2023

GREAT! Their response was fast and the service was great, the one who served me was Mohit, he was really amazing, super satisfied.

levoite
China
Questão respondida por Codeinero 22 de março de 2023

Hello to our friends at levoite

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app and that Mohit was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Mohit, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store a great success.

Tanu & The Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO Support Team

7 de agosto de 2019

Great App, everything works fine. Quick installation and Set-up.
We can really recommend it to every store owner.

MAVIOR BEAUTY
Alemanha
Questão respondida por Codeinero 8 de agosto de 2019

Thank you so much for your review :)! We truly appreciate it! Happy selling!