Sticky Add To Cart Booster Pro , 1 695 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 91% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
17 de dezembro de 2020

Love the customer service, the whole structure is easy to understand ! Love it. After having a small issue it only took them 10 seconds to answer them!

SoulTicket
Alemanha
About 17 hours usando a aplicação
12 de outubro de 2017

Good App Make my store amazing.
Thank you.

Stepha Shop
Estados Unidos
About 16 hours usando a aplicação
22 de março de 2021

that ok i will try that but why you want me to try 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Belovecase
China
About 16 hours usando a aplicação
17 de agosto de 2020

ruined my add to cart, checkout buttons, they're not working anymore even after i deleted the app, losing customers currently..

PURC
França
About 16 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Codeinero 17 de agosto de 2020

Hi there! We checked this and it is NOT related to our app. You have a syntax error in your theme. Please contact your theme developer. Our app doesn't alter your theme or leave any code when removed.

12 de abril de 2019

Within a few minutes of installing this I had some new orders come in. Makes a big difference for the user trying to navigate your site.

Karma Sauce
Estados Unidos
About 14 hours usando a aplicação
28 de janeiro de 2018

this app adds a very unique touch

Adampricestore
Estados Unidos
About 14 hours usando a aplicação
7 de agosto de 2017

Great service! works great for us at www.bluejadeservices.com

Bluejadeservices
Estados Unidos
About 12 hours usando a aplicação
10 de fevereiro de 2020

I like the popup button to increase my conversation. Thank you for this app. I really appreciate it very much for my shopify store

24-7 Zen
Estados Unidos
About 11 hours usando a aplicação
16 de julho de 2021

Flawless. Support was super helpful, made every customisation I asked for and did it really quick! Great for landing pages and the cart drawer is exactly what I was looking for.

Urban Retro
Reino Unido
About 11 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Codeinero 19 de julho de 2021

Hello to our friends from Urban Retro

We appreciate the kudos! We are glad we could assist you :-) We wish you and your store all the best!

-Melissa & the Sticky Add To Cart Boster PRO Support Team

15 de abril de 2021

Great Support. Had a little problem and they solved it really quick. Many thanks again and best regards from GERMANY!!!

Coolu
Alemanha
About 9 hours usando a aplicação