Sticky Add To Cart Booster Pro , 1 696 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 91% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
Editado a 5 de novembro de 2018

This is stupid that shopify makes the app creators ask people to review apps when they just downloaded them. How am I supposed to know whether or not the app will work or not? I downloaded it 8 seconds ago.

SnS-Outlet
About 4 hours usando a aplicação
17 de dezembro de 2018

this app helps our visitors to add the product easily while they are reading the product discription

Vincent Gogh
Marrocos
About 3 hours usando a aplicação
19 de outubro de 2021

Really great costumer service! Mohit was super friendly and very efficient. He helped me solve an issue with my interface in seconds. It's a great app, so many cool features all in one - just what I needed!

Scorpion Fit
About 3 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Codeinero 19 de outubro de 2021

Hello Scorpion Fit,

We appreciate you taking the time to write us this review. Don't hesitate to contact us for any further support, we're always here and glad to help you.
We wish Scorpion Fit a great success and all the very best! Cheers! :D

`Harish - Customer Success Team

12 de agosto de 2022

The app is super user friendly and goes exactly what I needed as I was looking for an app that will allow me to setup sticky add to cart button. I needed a few minor customization to match my theme and website branding. Mohit assisted me right away and was able to help me complete everything. I LOVE my new website check-out experience :) Thank you!

Paradise Monarchs
Questão respondida por Codeinero 12 de agosto de 2022

Hello to our friends at Paradise Monarchs

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart and that Mohit was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Mohit, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success.

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO Support Team

21 de maio de 2020

Ainda testando mas era realmente o que eu estava procurando. Muito fácil de configurar e creio que trará muito resultado.

Digital Business Store
Brasil
25 de outubro de 2017

Just purchased it. Looking forward to using it. Looks great!

Turning Gear
29 de agosto de 2019

Pgmdress
Questão respondida por Codeinero 30 de agosto de 2019

Hi Pgmdress, thanks for the review! :)

6 de outubro de 2017

amzing app that can improve my sels

Mindtechno
Marrocos
Editado a 21 de março de 2021

Great app! Super easy to use and great value for money! The support is very fast and solved my problems and even customized some features for me personally!!!!! 5stars here :)

Dog Guardian
Países Baixos
21 de fevereiro de 2023

easy to use and very quick and easy help! so great! I can recommend this app and if there are issues they will be quick to assist

Emeldo
Austrália
Questão respondida por Codeinero 22 de fevereiro de 2023

Hello to our friends at Emeldo

Thanks for the awesome review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store a great success!

Tanu & The Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO Support Team