Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 oktober 2023

The app works very well, after trying other similar apps I must say that I am very satisfied! Fast assistance and resolution, thank you so much for your support!

BLOOME™
Italien
10 dagar användning av appen
Codeinero svarade 5 oktober 2023

Greeting BLOOME,

Thank you for leaving us this 5-star review! It is great that you received fast assistance and resolution and that you are satisfied with Sticky Add to Cart. Let us know if you need anything!

The Product Options and Customizer support team

24 november 2023

very well

Smoolly
Hongkong SAR
23 dagar användning av appen
Codeinero svarade 27 november 2023

Hi Smoolly,

Thanks for the 5-star review! It is great that you are getting what you need from Sticky Add to Cart.

20 november 2023

Mohit was an awesome support helper. I would recommend talking to them when you are tailoring the app to your store.

Pashmaniac
USA
Ungefär 3 timmar användning av appen
Codeinero svarade 21 november 2023

Hello Pashmaniac,

Thank you for your awesome review! It is great that Mohit was able to assist you with the support you needed. We want to help anytime that we can to not only tailor the app, but also give you ideas on the various features.

18 september 2023

The customer service and support that the team has provided has been outstanding. They are quick to respond and always willing to provide demos or jump on a call. Great customization features across all the widgets they can provide. They listen to what you are looking for your website and are able to provide through their custom code. Really impressed!

Tsukinouveau
Kanada
7 dagar användning av appen
Codeinero svarade 21 september 2023

Greetings Tsukinouveau,

What a great review! Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the support and features you are getting from Sticky Add to Cart. We appreciate that you are benefiting from the app!

Sticky Add to Cart Support Team

20 juli 2023

Have been using it for more than two years and has given to us a lot of sales.
Lately I uninstalled it because in our greater Shopify plan, automaticaly Sticky charges you more..... Pissed me off, and went on the search for a replacement.

12 hours after and with a lot of sales missing I came back with regret to install it again. Also support helped me super quick with an improvement for my new theme.

So now I understand that is not a d*** move if Sticky charges me more. They are just being part of our success. Well deserved.

SinIntermediarios
Colombia
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
Codeinero svarade 24 juli 2023

Hello SinIntermediarios,

Thank you for your 5-star review. We are glad you came back to Sticky and that you were able to have our support team improve your theme. We are here to help you whenever you need. Thank you for your support.

Stephanie and the Customer Support Team

28 november 2023

Super snelle service, was echt binnen 10 seconden klaar. Heel tevreden!

Taylor & Quinn
Nederländerna
2 dagar användning av appen
Codeinero svarade 1 december 2023

Hallo Taylor & Quinn,

Bedankt voor het erkennen van de snelle service die je hebt ontvangen van ons ondersteuningsteam en voor het achterlaten van deze geweldige recensie! Het is geweldig dat je tevreden was met de interactie en in staat was om dingen in te richten zoals je wilde. Gewaardeerd!!

Het ondersteuningsteam

26 oktober 2023

Enorm gute App!

Was soll ich sagen... Selbst bei individuellen Nachfragen wird einem geholfen, und der Sticky Add to Cart-Button wird genau nach den Wünschen extra modifiziert. Einen so guten Support und Interesse an absoluter Kundenzufriedenheit habe ich sonst nirgends erlebt.

Als Online-Shop Besitzer habe ich so eine gute App noch nirgends erlebt. Ich kann sie nur mit sehr sehr gutem Gewissen jedem weiterempfehlen!

Printee
Tyskland
En dag användning av appen
Codeinero svarade 30 oktober 2023

Hallo Printee,

Vielen Dank für die netten Worte! Wir freuen uns zu hören, dass unsere App in Ihrem Geschäft gut funktioniert und Sie von unserem Team hervorragende Unterstützung erhalten haben. Bitte zögern Sie nicht, sich jederzeit an uns zu wenden!

5 januari 2024

Solid customer service

"yuh"
USA
Ungefär 23 timmar användning av appen
Codeinero svarade 8 januari 2024

Hi there "yuh",

Thanks for taking the time to recognize our customer service. Let us know if you need anything!

27 oktober 2023

Easy to use, fast support, recomme

de.fiido
Hongkong SAR
10 dagar användning av appen
Codeinero svarade 30 oktober 2023

Hi De.Fiido,

Thanks for leaving us this nice review! We take great pride in the ease of use of our application and the quality of our support team!

19 september 2023

Very good app with many features. Customer Support (Mohit) is always there to help me with all my problems and requests. He even did a setup call with me and customized the App including all my wishes. Thank you very much

Mein Malen nach Zahlen
Tyskland
6 dagar användning av appen
Codeinero svarade 21 september 2023

Hello Mein Malen nach Zahlen,

Thank you for the great review! Mohit is a great support team member, and we appreciate that he was able to help you with your requests! We are here to help and reach out anytime you need to.

The Sticky Customer Support Team