Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero 🚀

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

Waterfinds

I love this app, it looks great on my site, and while browsing the product page, the customers never forget why they came there. It is so easy for them to click the "Add to Cart" button wherever they are on the Product page.
Thank you, Sticky "Add To Cart"!

Olivia Esme Jewellery And Gifts

Only just installed so cannot comment on its success. I can say that it is very quick and simple to install. I won't install an app which interferes with codes etc so this is right up mg street. Let's see if can deliver as it claims.

Comesticcentral

Like the app so far I have no real issue with the app

Get Drone

Pretty good app so far. Looks great on my site and is easy to use. Waiting to see if it will help in conversions.

Just Ibac

AWESOME APP, VERY USEFUL WHEN SCROLLING DOWN.KEEPS CUSTOMERS FOCUSED.

Ezchoice

This app is great...it really works well. On reminding customers to purchase items and not just leaving your site.

Pimpmyconsole

Great app! Easy to install and works very well on desktop and mobile!

The Notched Arrow

Increased my add to cart conversions ten fold. Great feature and needs to be on any e-commerce site. Thanks!

Dee Trade

Great app! Now it's almost impossible to miss the add to cart button for buyers. Less hustle for them - more sales for us. Thanks!

Baurdi

Great app and even better customer service! Highly recommended!