Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO | Reviews

by Codeinero

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy, & More!

Blessed by Sparkles

I love this app! I love the seasonal things you can add to your site. My customers love them more. I get comments all the time on the cute hearts that drop from the sticky cart. The Quick Buy icon has increased our sales greatly. It makes it so easy for shoppers. This app is amazing as you are set up in just a few clicks. If you can't figure it out their customer service is top notch! Mohit was amazing in helping to get cart slider set up visually how I wanted it. I loved I could send a screenshot showing the issue then with in mins he had it fixed and would tweak it till it was just how I wanted it. This app is a must for any store!

Topíssimos

Great app and awesome support! Highly recommended for sure. It's one of those apps that all stores should consider.

Seal Boxes

Very good and helpful support ! made my custom needs possible ! ! thank you so much i really appreciate the help!

Plantura

Great App and super reliable, helps our customers a lot - especially on mobile view! Also good and helpful support :)

Lila Rakete

Super fast support and quick bug fixes for my implementation.
(I had an issue on mobile devices)
Thank you!

Bijuz

this is app is simple 6 STAR! really the best of the best in this area, also super is top notch, in a Saturday afternoon they solve literally in minutes my problems! superb! take my money!

Vinemos

This app is an absolute game changer. Increased ATC rates + less dropoff using the skip cart functionality. Customer support is also very quick in response and a great help!

Kingsevenvision

This App performs really really well in optimizing conversions via the sticky atc booster! Absolutely awsome. I also had a tecnical problem with the app and it was fixed only a few hours after i contacted support. Best app by far in this sector!

Orli Jewellery

Mohit helped me instantly with some issues I was having setting up the cart. The app looks so professional, best one i have found, and I am so happy with the support. 5 stars from me!!!

Mycleanerface.com

Very efficient services, managed to add sticky add to cart even on the pages and not only on the product pages. Pretty happy with that! thanks team.