Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy & Button!

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Hot Deals Vault

Time spent using app 37 minutes

Re installed to try out but it wont sync with my new products or offer me a way to do so. Spent a lot of time trying.

March 25, 2019

Hi there, very sorry to hear that. However, the app doesn't need any syncing at all. It works on all products right away. Developers checked and your theme is fully supported. You can contact us at support@codeinero.net. Thanks!

Nicola's Beauty

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Super buggy on my premium them. and contact support is not live, so i cannot ask them to fix it. kinda of a disappointment

TIARA CONCEPT STORE

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 6 hours

After I installed this app on my store, the "continue shopping page" dissapeared.
I contacted the shopify support and they told me it happend because this app and they also gave me a documentation for adding it back.
I was not able to add it back because it requires to advanced coding skills.

I strongly recomment not to install "Ad To Cart & Checkout BOOSTER PRO" becasue it can damage your store functionality.

January 21, 2020

There is no way our app can do anything to your store. It doesn't alter any part of your theme or store. Also once removed there are no remains of the app or code. We can guarantee that the issue had nothing to do with our app. Shopify support is not equipped to provide support for apps.

Fun Buy Shop

Location Singapore

This doesn't work for me. If it works for you then good! I have to remove it because the free trial is only 5 days.

Tees Gears Com

I am having trouble in installation of the app. Please provide assistance asap.

2 Next