Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy & Button!

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Cay Skin

Very happy so far - app team has been very responsive to my requests and questions and CR is up. I would love more control of the Quick View windows, hopefully coming soon.

Hello to our friends at Cay Skin

Thanks for the awesome review and the recommendation. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO and that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Shantella

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great support, very responsive. They helped with some customization request and understood immediately. Recommended.

September 2, 2022

Hello to our friends at Shantella

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you were pleased with the support team. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success! We appreciate the recommendation!

Bacanale

Time spent using app About 2 months

Incredible support. Had a small issue and they solved it within hours. Immediate response using their chat feature and solution came through over email in about 3 hours.

September 2, 2022

Hello to our friends at Bacanale

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app and that our support team was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Bogan Vapes

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Great customer service, top notch
Has all the features that a shop would need
Support is always on hand ready to help

August 31, 2022

Hello to our friends at Bogan Vapes

Handigly

Location Netherlands

Ive been using the app now for a week and its very good. Especially the customer service. They respond and fix if there are any problems. Im satisfied.

August 31, 2022

Hello to our friends at Handigly

The Nichole Collection

great customer service! I love this app! Easy to use and great suggestions to add additional items to the cart.

August 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at The Nichole Collection

GYM2GOde

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

best sticky cart app. Been using it for 2 years and it's responsible for most of my add to carts

August 29, 2022

Hello to our friends at GYM2GOde

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO Support Team

woof24.com

Location Poland

Super professional support! Customer service applied css fix in no time. Many thansk! Many thansk! Many thansk!

August 26, 2022

Hello to our friends at woof24.com

Embr Diffuser

Amazing! It does exactly as advertised. Also, I'm one month into my e-commerce journey, and to explore, I've tried dozens of apps. This app singularly impresses me by the quickness of their response times! Literally, I consistently get a response within minutes of my message. Just yesterday (and many times last week) I messaged and someone named Mohit responded and quickly modified my code in accordance with my request. Now my button looks BEAUTIFUL. Thank you so much, Mohit, for being so clever, professional, and helpful :)

August 26, 2022

Hello to our friends at Embr Diffuser

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you were pleased with the support Mohit provided. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Jazys Shop

Location Austria

alles perfekt, funktioniert super, kundenservice ist perfekt, fehler werden sofort beseitigt. kann ich nur empfehlen

August 24, 2022

Hello to our friends at Jazys Shop

Vielen Dank, dass Sie Ihre Bewertung mit uns und der Community teilen. Wir freuen uns, dass Sie mit dem Support-Team zufrieden waren. Wir können Ihnen nicht genug dafür danken, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, Ihr Feedback mit uns zu teilen und uns daran zu erinnern, warum wir tun, was wir tun. Wir wünschen Ihnen und Ihrem Shop viel Erfolg!