Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

OMNITAIR

Easy to install, does great for our conversions. Code isn't as slow as some other plugins out there..

STREET MODE ™

Perfect ! Good Work , We Use this App . Thank you TEAM Streetmodestore Savage
OWNER DANKE ! ------------------

House of Knives

The app functionality is the best for Sticky ATC after trying a few different apps. And support is 2nd to none, highly recommended!

ideas grandiosas

voy a ver como funciona, espero tener muchas conversiones pero de un inicio parece buena, me la recomendaron.

Casa by Colonia Verde

Very intuitive and easy to personalize. Makes shopping so much easier on our site. You can choose whether you want one or all functions. Thank you!

Halal Proteins

Loving it! my theme had some ATC problem and support took extra steps to help me out set-up everything!! Really good support and app is exactly something we need.

Beaute & B

Not sure yet. Just started using. The interface was easy to install though. Lots of customizable settings already in place for success. Next step is to see if it works well in the store.

Nouchy

i cant see the add to cart button instantly :( Can you help me please otherwise clients will not order instantly

October 7, 2020

Hi there :) We checked this for you however we can see the sticky button showing right away. We also reached out to you via email to get more info and get this sorted out for you:)
Thanks!

All Day Cart

This app is awesome...still on the free trial version, but will definitely purchase. I know my sales will increase!

Eco Huggy

This is an amazing App!!! Eco Huggy thanks you;) The Greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!