Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Dramatically enhance your ADD TO CART and CHECKOUT process

Warmallure

For $7 a month? What an absolute steal. $7 is nothing compared to the amount of revenue this app will generate for you.

August 12, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review :)! Your success is our success. Happy selling!

cruvoir

This app doesn't track regular add to carts I was wondering why it wasn't matching with my analytics. Not really that helpful if it can't track all of the data. Also when I asked for a refund they referred me to Shopify instead of refunding me directly. CS was not very good...

August 10, 2019

You reached out to us and wrote: "I am currently running Facebook ads and want to see which items are being added the most to cart so I can feature them." We tried to explain to you that what you want is Shopify analytics in your Shopify admin and referred to Shopify for more info.
Our app DOES track all data related to its features. Even regular ATC button clicks when Skip Cart for regular button is enabled. No need to track regular ATC button when it is not part of the app and when there is already data available in Shopify admin. Have a great day!

Mass Vibes

Get addition to my website. I would definitely recommend to anyone who runs their own personal website

August 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your review and for being our awesome customer :)! Happy selling!

MAVIOR BEAUTY

Great App, everything works fine. Quick installation and Set-up.
We can really recommend it to every store owner.

August 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your review :)! We truly appreciate it! Happy selling!

The Buffalo Turf Company

Simple app that lets customers quickly add products to their cart. I've just installed the app 5 minutes ago, and someone has already used it. I call that a success.

August 4, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review :)! Happy selling. ❤️

My Healthy Abode

Really pleased with this app. Had one issue where i emailed them and they had sorted it within ten minutes of emailing :)

August 4, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're happy to help :). Happy selling!

B3 FITNESS

I normally never write reviews but I had to this time because this is the best Shopify app I have ever used. Kudos to the creators of the app, well done!

August 2, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review:)! Happy selling!

Worldpress Store

thank you so much. I love it ! I recommand it. Je ne parle pas très bien anglais donc je continue en francais

August 2, 2019

Merci pour votre avis :).

May Bazar

je n'ai pas encore utilisé l'application mais j'ai eu de bon retour. J'espère qu'il répondra à mes attentes.

helpingbodies

Everything looks great! So far So good.. I will see how my conversions go now, Fingers x I can finally start selling.

July 29, 2019

Thank you for your review :).