Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy & Button!

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Dappy

Been using this app for a while and I think it is absolutely amazing app and the support we have been getting is phenomenal!

March 23, 2022

Hello to our friends from Dappy

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Soaselect

I had a hard time to install.the team was helping me to see what was going on.very helpfull.much appreaciate

March 23, 2022

Hello to our friends from Soaselect

Thank you for the review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

Ekrin Athletics

App works well and the customer service is fast and helpful. There are a lot of different tools with this app, but we use it specifically for the sticky add to cart feature.

March 22, 2022

Hello to our friends from Ekrin Athletics

Nature's Little Ones

Super helpful tech support, fixed my issues and implemented an aesthetic request. Thank you! Would recommend.

Hello to our friends at Nature's Little Ones

Thank you for your glowing review. We're delighted to hear that our support team was able to exceed your expectations and that you had such a great experience! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Grand Shisha Store

best app I ever used. Never seen such an good Customer Service. They let your Idea come true. Big Love for these guys

Hello to our friends at Grand Shisha Store

Thank you for the amazing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Isports.dk

Extremely useful App. You can get all necessary features in a single App. I have never experienced so good support before. They have fulfilled all my requirements by individual adjustments. You can save a lot of money by using the App. This is the best App I have ever used. Highly recommended.

March 16, 2022

Hello to our friends from Isports.dk

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We would like to thank you for taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We appreciate the high recommendation!

Yas Marina México

The app works great and have an awesome design. Also the support is incredible. Will be working with it

March 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at Yas Marina México

We are extremely happy to hear that you like the app and its design! We appreciate you leaving us this awesome review! We will definitely relay your appreciation to our support heroes!

Dealoclock UK

Works really well and boosts my conversion rate. Got some questions and the customer service team helped me out fast :)

March 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at Dealoclock UK

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app and that it has helped boost your conversion rate. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

The Roman Catholic Store

Updated Review: Customer support reached out to me as after we deleted the app and rectified the issue. The app now works on mobile as it was not configured properly. Giving 5 stars for prompt, efficient, and courteous support. App works very well as intended

March 11, 2022

Hello to our friends from The Roman Catholic Store

Regards,

Lunity

Good app! Everything works fine, no problem using it. Really handy, looks good. Just how I expected it.

March 8, 2022

Hello to our friends from Lunity

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!