Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

liquidacionesamazonicas

ok. i need this. perfect for me. Recomended for shopify seller ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

therosengoldbear

nice sgfgfdgdfgfdgdfgdfgdfgdfgfdgkhDBLGHSIOGHoidsjHGklJFSHGKLJFHDLKghLKFSHgklHLKJHSLKGjhSFKLJGHKLFJGLSJHKLDJS

Sportdirect.ca

We've used this app in the past 3 months and have seen 100% growth in conversions. Our visitors added products faster to cart and reached the last page to conversion at least 5x more than without. No brainer to keep.

4Mili フォーミリ | Light me キラキラ輝く毎日

Really really the best app.
It was very easy for beginners, and I mailed the developer for a higher degree of customization. I now want to write more and more apps from this app developer.
Really the best app of life.
It was so convenient and friendly. perfect

January 4, 2020

Thank you so much 4Mili フォーミリ | Light me キラキラ輝く毎日! :)
We are always happy to help. Cheers to increasing your sales!

Goto Official

This is the best ATC button app I've installed. very satisfied with the simplicity and the various options. and I loved the cart button customizations for Christmas

January 1, 2020

What an awesome review :) We’re working hard to help you sell more! Thanks 🙏!

WELLNESS HEAVENS

So far so good it is very easy to set up. I hope to get some more conversions with this app and generate a lot of sales.

January 1, 2020

Thank you 🙏 We’re thrilled you like the app!

Nutsack Foods

Loving this app. It really makes adding items to the cart easier and more interesting/fun. The sticky header really makes the process of adding an item to the cart simple.

Thanks so much for your review:) ! 🙏

ShoveIt

The best app out of all of them hasn't disappointed me yet.

December 28, 2019

Hey ShoveIt! Thanks so much for such nice words! :) Our team really appreciate it. Happy selling and keep being awesome.

Shoe Dryers

A little bit confusing dashboard, a little bit bad that there is no picture of product on buy now bar for mobile devices.

But overall this app is good.

December 28, 2019

Hey Shoe Dryers! Thanks for the review! To display the image on mobile devices just disable the full-width button in mobile settings :). Let us know if you need any more help! Thanks!

Amatista Electronik

excelente, ayuda a que la compra no se vaya de tus manos, a penas la estoy comenzando a usar pero estoy viendo que es muy interesante, gracias por su servicios

December 28, 2019

Hola Amatista Electronik! ¡Muchas gracias por tu comentario de 5 estrellas!