Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero 🚀

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

Alianey

top ! tout marche comme il faut merci, ça s'installe très rapidement et sans problème, je recommande

Price Point Supplies

WOW! What a APP. I went from a site that was difficult and slow to add items and checkout to a site that makes shopping simple and quick. Support is GREAT as well.

WOWGOOD

Apps works perfectly! For small adjustments the support team is ready. They respond very quickly and solve the problems also very quickly. I definitely recommend!

Aswak-Market

le support est réactif et d'une bonne aide. l'application en soit est simple d'installation. je recommande

MDKSocks

The app is great! I needed some help with customization for my theme and Mohit from support helped met perfectly! Worth every penny!

AireSupport

Great customer service and helped me fix the problem I had an issue with. Shout out to Mohit for the awesome customer support!

Oliver & Annis

Great thanks so much for your app and help will continue to use in future! team very helpful with making it better

Houssential.com - Global Merchandise Group Inc.

Excellent customer support! Mohit answered my question quickly and efficiently. Great app, recommended.

Teddy Blake

Very quick and qualitative support. The app does the job and there is a lot of possibilities to customize

lunchboxtienda

It is a very complete application, I love the number of variants and combinations that can be made from it.
Very friendly 24 hour response service. Just what we people who work at night look for. Thank you!