Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

GreatKnee

I just installed this app looks promising giving it a 5 Star! Hope this will increase my sales. Thank for the 7 days free.

OrderNOut

ich finde die App wirklich mega hat wirklich die conversionrate sehr geboosted mega app nur zu empfehlen

Mai Choy Grocery 买菜批发网购群

Very useful, support is also superb. I asked developers to increase button size and they helped me within one hour.

Matchboxmart

App works well and seems to be a good value. After selling online for many years I have found the importance of ease of use for customers. This app gets the job done!

Trashinic

Love the response rate, Great App!
Also the way it shows our marketplace potential. Using this app will be your best move yet!

Barly UK

I spent a long time looking for a simple button allowing customers to add to cart and continue shopping. I was surprised when this feature also allowed the customer to choose the variant. This serves my purposes perfectly. I'm so appreciative.

Gardeen Green

top app for any store

vegetable bowl cutter

Great work. easy app and loving it. i would tell people about it. i will used this all the time. great work guys

Only4less

Great app. So far so good. It makes it so much easier for customers to click the add to cart button instead of scrolling back up.

Amilleon London

So Far so good. I think I may have finally found what I have been looking for to add to my patience experience.