Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero 🚀

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

lunchboxtienda

It is a very complete application, I love the number of variants and combinations that can be made from it.
Very friendly 24 hour response service. Just what we people who work at night look for. Thank you!

Made by Jess

Fun app! I love the vibe that it gives my shop and how easy it will be for customers to add items to their carts now. I had a little issue with a checkbox showing above the sticky cart, but customer service helped me with a quick an easy fix. I can already tell this will be one of my favorite apps! I do have one suggestion of being able to add more designs to hang from the cart and different falling items- maybe even a custom option.

Frisur-Tutorials

Very nice app and easy to use!
The support is really friendly and fast!
My problems got solved in under 10 minutes!!!
GREAT APP!

BIBABU

This app is a must-have in every single shop! Setup is done in a few minutes, it looks great and loads smoothly without any lagging. Customer support is fantastic and even made some customizing matching it perfectly to our shop design.

lebihmudah

amazing customer service. Had an issue with my landing page and they immediately worked on it. Thank you so much

My-Galaxy.de

5/5 customer service, added the sticky add to cart button within a few minutes to my homepage, fast & friendly :)

Love Heart Socks

This app is great - It does everything I needed.
The customer support is incredible too. I had an issue caused by my theme, and Mohit came to the rescue straight away with some javascript code solution! Very impressed!! A++++

Utopiaslab

Good app! It can also add your CSS codes in the app admin. Fast and Fantastic support! Thank you so much!

Foxduck

Installed hoping for site speed and better UX and so far really happy with the result. Customer Support was fast and helpful during setup

INFANETIM Technology

Great App! Just started working with it. Looking forward to seeing how it improves conversion rate. The support team was super helpful, fast to reply, friendly and professional. Thank you!