Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO | Reviews

by Codeinero

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy, & More!

ExpressZoneX

Great app, i like it a lot, many customers are using the apps features. Support is great, they can customize many things. I like Mohit especially, he's such an angel.

July 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from ExpressZoneX

We appreciate you leaving this review! We are glad you really like the app :-) We wish you and your store all the best!

Urban Retro

Flawless. Support was super helpful, made every customisation I asked for and did it really quick! Great for landing pages and the cart drawer is exactly what I was looking for.

Hello to our friends from Urban Retro

We appreciate the kudos! We are glad we could assist you :-) We wish you and your store all the best!

MagicFire

Great for long landing pages. Nice options for a more custom feel. If any issues come up support is super responsive. So far doesn't slow down the store. Very useful

July 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from MagicFire

We are happy you like the app! We are excited to see this review and we appreciate you taking the time out to write it! We wish you and your store all the best :-)

Emmy & Sebby

This app is exactly what I was looking for and at a reasonable price. Super easy to use but if you do need any help, customer service are very fast to respond and happy to help. So far, really good!

Hello to our friends from Emmy & Sebby

We appreciate you leaving this honest review! Thank you so much! :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have!

washedla

aside from the fact this improves customers experience when shopping... there was a coding error (not having to do with this app even) and mohit was awseome getting me through it. In the middle of selling, I was able to quickly figure out how to fix the error due to his help.

July 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from washedla

We are glad we were able to resolve the issues! Thank you for taking the time out to write us this awesome review! :-)

Sorakami

Very easy to use, great customer service and provides a great UX for our customers! I would recommend

July 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from Sorakami

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We really appreciate it :-)

LALENY

Very easy to install and the steps were easy to follow. I ran into a little trouble trying to center the cart title, I used the chat option for support and my problem was quickly fixed. Great customer service and friendly tech!

July 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from LALENY

We are happy we could assist you! Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We appreciate you taking the time out to write this!

Trip City

I needed some design changes and Mohit helped me A TON. Awesome app, awesome customer service. 10/10!! Super love this thank you sooo much :)

Hello to our friends from Trip City

Thank you for this great review! we are grateful for awesome customers like you! We will let Mohit know that his assistance was greatly appreciated!

Mason Jar Merchant

Very easy to install, it didn't do exactly right from the get-go (due to my theme) but the tech team fixed it within a couple of days. A very helpful app, and a very helpful team!

Hello to our friends from Mason Jar Merchant

We are glad we were able to resolve the issue! We appreciate you leaving us this great review! All the best! :-)

PetsPortrait

Perfect app and amazing customer support. It helped me improving my website and making it easier for the customer to browse

July 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from PetsPortrait

Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We are happy we could assist! :-)