Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Dramatically enhance your ADD TO CART and CHECKOUT process

Sizuhl

looks great and functioal. fast and reliable support. if im leaving a review then it def a good thing... i do not leave reviews for anything. great app guys

July 29, 2019

Thank you for your review :). We're happy to help!

Sova Unlimited

Awesome!! i didnt think it would help but it integrated seemlessly and quickly improved my sales by 20%

July 29, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review :). Glad it helped.

Royal Tech Life

Nice interface, seems easy enough, I do hope it comes with results though.
Will update soon about the progress.

July 29, 2019

Thank you for your review :).

EcoFriendLife

Looks good so far :D cant wait to use it fully in my store! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . .. . . .. . . . . . . . ..

July 26, 2019

Thank you for your review :). Love your shop and its cause.

BabyStore

Estou começando a usar, mas me parece muito bom. Só gostaria que aparecesse na home também, mas parabéns!

July 26, 2019

Obrigado pela sua opinião :). Ele pode ser exibido na página inicial, mas deve haver um produto em destaque na página inicial. Você pode entrar em contato com support@codeinero.net para obter ajuda.

Vespertine Apparel

This app is nice and slick, only showing when it needs to. Hopefully it will help me drive more sales for my store! :) Very cool idea and nicely done.

July 26, 2019

Thank you for your review :). Glad you like the app. Happy selling!

Shop slay boutiques

A great app for fast checkout love all of the features of the app and my customer loves it also a must-have app for any store

July 26, 2019

Thank you so much for your review :). Happy selling!

Cool Stuff Sigma

After installing the When ever I tried to press the sticky add to cart button it is showing add to wishlist action.
so i had to check an option of directly go to checkout after button is pressed.
Only after doing that the sticky button will let you go to checkout page.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for your review. We just had to do a quick adjustment for your theme. We also adjusted the app to visually match your theme better. You can check it out now. Hope this helps! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Area905

good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app, good app.

July 24, 2019

Thank you for your review :). Happy selling!

AllPeople

This app is great and support is awesome! - I reported a minor issue and I had a fix almost immediately after I sent the email reporting the issue. Very cool!

July 23, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking time to leave such an awesome review. Should you need anything again we're one click away :).