Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy, & More!

nobarxdog

super top application je recommande fortement active les ajiouts au panier et les ventes considerablement.

WokeGlam

nothing special to be honest. It works 100% of the time but feels somehow limited.

Kine Essentiel

looks great thanks, very good set up and boost sells, can't wait to see if it works properly.

purfectposture

This app was recommended by one of my mentors so I installed this app the help increase sales...will let you know how it performs.

Marty

Lifestlye Access

Right now i just started to test out my store and this is pretty user friendly for any beginner, id say it is easier to understand if you just mess around with everything to see what things do.

Rosey Bears

llllllllllllllllllllllllll

Merchanit

Looking good so far, hopefully, the app will provide great results in getting customers to buy our products!

Sunneyz

Great app. Get some traction already. The install process was great and very easy to do. Just getting going now.

Alasia Marie Boutique

I just started using this app I'm hoping it helps me close out all sales and I have less abandon carts.

Accesorios Licaion

espero entender bien como funciona y espero que sea de ayuda para mejorar las ventas del sitio web.