Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero 🚀

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

SmilePro Worldwide

Great app to help boost conversion rates and the better support team are helpful and responsive, highly recommend.

Tebroo

Good app good good good good good good very good good good good good good good good good good good

Luna Lucia Official Online Site

I'm just building my site but I absolutely love the look of this! It gives a sense of livelyness and excitement

SafeSleeve

The app works perfectly right "out of the box." I literally just had to enable and it worked exactly as advertised. I did request a couple of non-essential edits and they were able to accommodate right away.

sacastore80

es exelente la mejor que e encontrado y no es cara ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Magic Trees

really great app instant results soon as I start this I saw huge difference I recommend it for everyone

PenStella

Die App ist auf jeden fall sehr clean und man kann damit arbeiten. wir sind gespannt auf unsere Ergebnisse

Knockaround

Great app, worked out of the box. Support was great the one time we had a minor CSS issue. Increases revenue and is not intrusive.

SafeDoggy

I likedI likedI likedI likedI likedI likedI likedI likedI likedI likedI likedvI likedI likedI likedI likedI liked

BellaKidsAK

Great app, this helped to increase cart size and revenue! My shoppers love the ability to just click and add to the cart, and also see a quick view of what they had in the cart on the side!