Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Dramatically enhance your ADD TO CART and CHECKOUT process

cruvoir

This app doesn't track regular add to carts I was wondering why it wasn't matching with my analytics. Not really that helpful if it can't track all of the data. Also when I asked for a refund they referred me to Shopify instead of refunding me directly. CS was not very good...

August 10, 2019

You reached out to us and wrote: "I am currently running Facebook ads and want to see which items are being added the most to cart so I can feature them." We tried to explain to you that what you want is Shopify analytics in your Shopify admin and referred to Shopify for more info.
Our app DOES track all data related to its features. Even regular ATC button clicks when Skip Cart for regular button is enabled. No need to track regular ATC button when it is not part of the app and when there is already data available in Shopify admin. Have a great day!

Hot Deals Vault

Re installed to try out but it wont sync with my new products or offer me a way to do so. Spent a lot of time trying.

March 25, 2019

Hi there, very sorry to hear that. However, the app doesn't need any syncing at all. It works on all products right away. Developers checked and your theme is fully supported. You can contact us at support@codeinero.net. Thanks!

Nicola's Beauty

Super buggy on my premium them. and contact support is not live, so i cannot ask them to fix it. kinda of a disappointment

TIARA CONCEPT STORE

After I installed this app on my store, the "continue shopping page" dissapeared.
I contacted the shopify support and they told me it happend because this app and they also gave me a documentation for adding it back.
I was not able to add it back because it requires to advanced coding skills.

I strongly recomment not to install "Ad To Cart & Checkout BOOSTER PRO" becasue it can damage your store functionality.

Fun Buy Shop

This doesn't work for me. If it works for you then good! I have to remove it because the free trial is only 5 days.

Tees Gears Com

I am having trouble in installation of the app. Please provide assistance asap.