Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy & Button!

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.

BlueBell Japan Test

Location Japan

私たちのサイトではVariantを使用していない商品もあり、本アプリのレイアウト(特にモバイル)は希望通りではなかった。サポートチームの返事は早いので、アプリの仕様が希望通りであれば良い選択肢だと思う。

March 28, 2022

ブルーベルジャパンテストの友達、こんにちは

フィードバックありがとうございます。カスタマーサービスで前向きな経験をされたことをうれしく思います。私たちは常にアプリとその機能を改善する方法を探しています。あなたのフィードバックはそのプロセスの貴重な部分です。

乾杯、
Pushpesh&Sticky Add To CartBOOSTERPROサポートチーム

Cabana & Straw

Does not work properly with different currency's. Too bad! Would really like this app if it worked well.

December 8, 2020

Hi! Our team fixed this for you :). You can reach out anytime to satcb-support@codeinero.net
Thanks!

CLUB VIP France | Boutique Officielle.

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Je reviendrai modifier mon avis après avoir évalué en profondeur l'application qui semble très séduisante à première vue.

Essentials @ Metatron Concepts

I haven't used the app yet but the demonstration was good. I'
ll be back for a follow-up review once I have used it more. :-)

jacome store

Location Brazil

como faço pra a pessoa excluir algo do carrinho ?tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

liquidacionesamazonicas

Location Spain

ok. i need this. perfect for me. Recomended for shopify seller ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

May Bazar

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

je n'ai pas encore utilisé l'application mais j'ai eu de bon retour. J'espère qu'il répondra à mes attentes.

Cool Stuff Sigma

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

After installing the When ever I tried to press the sticky add to cart button it is showing add to wishlist action.
so i had to check an option of directly go to checkout after button is pressed.
Only after doing that the sticky button will let you go to checkout page.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for your review. We just had to do a quick adjustment for your theme. We also adjusted the app to visually match your theme better. You can check it out now. Hope this helps! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Beauty Nova

Looks like crap on my site and I can't contact support because their support button doesn't work.

June 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. So sorry to hear that. We have sent you an email. You can also contact us anytime at support@codeinero.net and we'll be happy to help you. Thanks!

Manduka JAPAN マンドゥカ[公式] オンラインストア - ヨガマット ヨガグッズ ヨガウェア

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm still checking it works or not. Hope it works well on our website...................................

Previous 1 3