Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 23, 2022

私たちのサイトではVariantを使用していない商品もあり、本アプリのレイアウト(特にモバイル)は希望通りではなかった。サポートチームの返事は早いので、アプリの仕様が希望通りであれば良い選択肢だと思う。

BlueBell Japan Test
Japan
Time spent using app: 8 days
Codeinero replied March 28, 2022

ブルーベルジャパンテストの友達、こんにちは

フィードバックありがとうございます。カスタマーサービスで前向きな経験をされたことをうれしく思います。私たちは常にアプリとその機能を改善する方法を探しています。あなたのフィードバックはそのプロセスの貴重な部分です。

乾杯、
Pushpesh&Sticky Add To CartBOOSTERPROサポートチーム

December 8, 2020

Does not work properly with different currency's. Too bad! Would really like this app if it worked well.

Cabana & Straw
Time spent using app: 3 days
Codeinero replied December 8, 2020

Hi! Our team fixed this for you :). You can reach out anytime to satcb-support@codeinero.net
Thanks!

November 30, 2020

Je reviendrai modifier mon avis après avoir évalué en profondeur l'application qui semble très séduisante à première vue.

CLUB VIP France | Boutique Officielle.
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 12, 2020

I haven't used the app yet but the demonstration was good. I'
ll be back for a follow-up review once I have used it more. :-)

Essentials @ Metatron Concepts
Time spent using app: 10 days
April 7, 2020

como faço pra a pessoa excluir algo do carrinho ?tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

jacome store
Brazil
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 7, 2020

ok. i need this. perfect for me. Recomended for shopify seller ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

liquidacionesamazonicas
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 30, 2019

je n'ai pas encore utilisé l'application mais j'ai eu de bon retour. J'espère qu'il répondra à mes attentes.

May Bazar
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited July 25, 2019

After installing the When ever I tried to press the sticky add to cart button it is showing add to wishlist action.
so i had to check an option of directly go to checkout after button is pressed.
Only after doing that the sticky button will let you go to checkout page.

Cool Stuff Sigma
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Codeinero replied July 25, 2019

Thank you for your review. We just had to do a quick adjustment for your theme. We also adjusted the app to visually match your theme better. You can check it out now. Hope this helps! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

June 22, 2019

Looks like crap on my site and I can't contact support because their support button doesn't work.

Beauty Nova
Time spent using app: 6 months
Codeinero replied June 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. So sorry to hear that. We have sent you an email. You can also contact us anytime at support@codeinero.net and we'll be happy to help you. Thanks!

June 21, 2019

I'm still checking it works or not. Hope it works well on our website...................................

Manduka JAPAN マンドゥカ[公式] オンラインストア - ヨガマット ヨガグッズ ヨガウェア