Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Dramatically enhance your ADD TO CART and CHECKOUT process

Overall rating
4.9 of 5 stars
Based on 830 reviews

  • 5 of 5 stars
    90% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    8% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (3)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 1 stars
    (5)

All reviews

1 - 10 of 65 reviews

Thinnesslim

Je trouve cette application excellente, non seulement ça donne un coté très professionnelle mais en

Jewel’s Time

TRES BONNE APPLI

!!

Latou hair

le début ce bien je verrez le reste comment ça donnera ; et je reviendrai pour dire ce ce toujours bon ou pas

Little Kidou

Je viens d'installer l'application, l'utilisation est rapide et simple. On attend les résultats.

ventibyazzurro

My first day if the app works. 1 More Star. First of all 4 because its easy to install. Hope for the best and maximise my revenue✨

Leather Sort

It's my first day using this app. Let's hope it maximises my revenue! Great work on the simplicity of the application usage though!

BWhite

Hi
I really like how it does working ; it is a very good app for my store to help me make a good sales
Thanks

Bliink

Elle n'est pas parfaite, certaines choses sont à améliorer mais c'est pas mal.

Si vous pouvez me contacter pour en discuter ça m'aiderai.

Developer reply

May 19, 2019

Merci pour votre avis. Vous pouvez nous contacter à tout moment en envoyant un courrier électronique à support@codeinero.net.

Gadget Hut

I used this app to make adding products to cart more convenient for customers. Very sleek looking and matches with website theme.

JXJSTB

Slow loading, it may too large, the speed is not so fast, terrrible, i will think whether if i will continue to use

Developer reply

April 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear that. Developers checked the app and it's working perfectly in your store. It loads instantaneously with other content. If you have any questions or concerns please contact support@codeinero.net.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7