Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

IMMINENT LIGHTING

very useful, would recommend.

PODGIFT

great app for upsell. I very usefull. thank your team <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Ca Trends

not bad at all.

Birdsong Designs Online

So far I really like this app. Still newly installed and hoping it will help improve my conversions and decrease my abandoned carts.

Dope Hats

Installed the free trial, seems to be working fine so far, but time will tell. I will loop back later with an update on converisons.

Fierro3D

Voy a provar a ver que tal me va con esta nueva aplicasiones .

Shoppolocco

This is nice. Hopefully it gives me additional sales. and can you also extend the trial? Lol. Thanks again

Shoe Dryers

A little bit confusing dashboard, a little bit bad that there is no picture of product on buy now bar for mobile devices.

But overall this app is good.

December 28, 2019

Hey Shoe Dryers! Thanks for the review! To display the image on mobile devices just disable the full-width button in mobile settings :). Let us know if you need any more help! Thanks!

magic-shopp

Was looking for it since a few days.. Pretty cool and easy to use... Sticky atc design could be improved

December 14, 2019

Hey magic-shopp! Thank you for the review and feedback :) We will use this feedback to improve the app for the next release. Stay tuned and happy selling! :)

MassagerAid

Haven't done much yet, but for time being, I'm enjoying what I'm doing. The options are not so overwhelming!

December 10, 2019

Hi MassagerAid, thank you for your review 🙏 :) Happy selling! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10