Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Chicks Loft

Hello
The App is amazing but there is one big problem. When I choose to add the Variation option- the price on the variation doesn't change on the Add to cart button. Please check it please

October 21, 2020

Hi Chicks Loft, no worries ;) Team will check and adjust this asap and get back to you. We reached out to you via email too. You can also always contact us at satcb-support@codeinero.net. Thanks!

School Depot NZ

Still trying, but one option that I really wanted was - when the customer adds an item to the cart from COLLECTION page, it should not go to the checkout straight.
From the product page, it stays on the product.
We sell a lot of small items and the customer should be able to add multiple items from the collection page.
Hope someone can help.

September 17, 2020

Hey School Depot NZ! Thanks for the review. That is a feature of the Quick Buy button that can be set in the app admin. We have changed it for you. Hope this helps :)!

MyLedRoom

It looks nice but when i change the position the whole bar dissapears. I would like the bar to be a little higher up on the desktop version but whenever i enter a number in the position offset (negative or positive) the bar doesn't appears anymore. So that is why i give 4/5 instead of 5/5

May 17, 2020

Thanks for the review. Please reach out at satcb-support@codeinero.net. Our team will be happy to help you with this :).

Effulgent LEDs

The app looks good here's to a good conversion rate. Can't wait :) Looking forward to being a long term customer with you guys!

francesco experto

molto utile, sono alla prima esperienza con questo tipo di applicazione ma la ritengo davvero fondamentale per il on line store.

gadgets

muy buena aplicacion que ayuda un minton a tu pagina web y empresa, un gusto descargarla y muy facil de usar

IMMINENT LIGHTING

very useful, would recommend.

PODGIFT

great app for upsell. I very usefull. thank your team <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Ca Trends

not bad at all.

Birdsong Designs Online

So far I really like this app. Still newly installed and hoping it will help improve my conversions and decrease my abandoned carts.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10