Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

#1 rated sales and conversions booster that works!

FitStyleOnline

Super quick and easy to set up. The app matched my store's CUSTOM branding and adjusting the app to my wants (top vs bottom) of the screen was easy, all in too 5-10 minutes to setup.
LOVE IT!!

Competition Distributing Inc.

I used the app to make it easier for customers to add multiple items to the cart quickly. Data tracked by the app shows that it is widely used by my customers and that tells me they're using it for it's intended purpose, which equals more web sales and less phone calls for me! I wanted to make a change to how the shopping cart functioned but couldn't find it in the settings. I sent a quick email to them (through their request help link) and in under 30 minutes they had it doing exactly what i'd hoped for on my website. I didn't have to do anything on my end. I am beyond happy with their customer support and would recommend them and the Sticky Add to Cart Booster Pro app to anyone. Big Thanks to the Cart Booster team!

January 15, 2020

Wow, what a great review from such a nice customer. :)
We are glad to be of help.
Thanks for making our 1000th review awesome :).

AngelsNo8

I absolutely love this app & when I needed troubleshooting the service was pretty quick & efficient.

Xound

This application is really wonderful, I've been looking for that one for a while. It's really, really simple to use, plus it's cheap.

BOLOUGA

This app is fantastic. I've already had more cart adds, and recently tried using Pagefly for my product pages and the support I got when I had some issues was quick and effective (even on a Sunday!). Thanks!

Another Mother Fermentorium

instant change with purchases from the cart. it makes it so easy for someone to make a purchase. 5 stars!

Boxling - Easy Online Shopping

This app works great on our ecommerce store, exactly what we needed. Plus the support is very responsive and helped resolve a small issue we were having. Thank you so much!

lovegoodfats

This app works great on our ecommerce store, exactly what we needed. Plus the support is very responsive and helped resolve a small issue we were having. Thank you!!

decoandu

Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,Good,

Shuttercase

Great product and prompt support! We expect this App to bring us more ADT and higher conversion rate. Love it so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89