Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Dramatically enhance your ADD TO CART and CHECKOUT process

Kumana

awesome sauce!
love the native integration, super easy and matched our store's branding seamlessly.

October 19, 2019

Hi Kumana, thank you for your review:)! We are happy you like the app. Keep being awesome and happy selling!

BabyJumbo™️

i really like this app, i use it for killering converted the client to buy from my store, it's perfect and work clean

October 19, 2019

Hi BabyJumbo™️, thank you for this great review :)! Keep being awesome and happy selling!

JanCars

Just Installed it so can't speak on its delivery but as far as installation and setup goes, its the easiest app I have ever encountered.

October 19, 2019

Hi JanCars, thank you for taking the time to write the review:)! We really hope you will like the app and find it useful! Happy selling!

SatinNaturel

Promising features, haven't tried it for long yet. But I'm confident it will save a lot of sales. let's see how it goes,

October 16, 2019

Hi SatinNaturel, thank you for your review 🙏! Happy selling :)

sabani moy

i love the app it's very useful and helpful in my shopify store in order to increase sells and conversion rate thank you

October 16, 2019

Hi sabani moy, thank you for being our awesome customer 🙏! We're thrilled you like the app. Happy selling :)

Sneakerjeans

i am using this fantastic app and it helps for our easy checkouts to convert into real sales. Nice features

October 13, 2019

Hi Sneakerjeans, thank you so much for such great review 🙏! We're thrilled you like the app. Happy selling :)

Azmita

asdasdasdasdasdasdasdklidashoiasdhodhasoldnasoiashnoñhnaishninofkaisndfasokindfsokindfsokidnfsokdsnfokdnfskdñfs

October 13, 2019

Hi Azmita, thank you for your review 🙏! Happy selling :)

My Bella Handset

Perfect, one of the best sticky add to cart buttons. Although I've had trouble getting in contact with support.

October 13, 2019

Hi My Bella Handset, thank you for your review 🙏! You can contact support at any time at support@codeinero.net :). Happy selling :)

Ferrosa Online Shopping

This app is easy to customize to the store's theme and looks sure to entice a customer to add to cart. Hopefully, it helps increase my sales, just starting out with it though

October 13, 2019

Hi Ferrosa Online Shopping, thank you for your review 🙏! Happy selling :)

Broly Shop Collection | Boutique Dragon Ball

Very nice, it's what I need.

There is just one thing missing, a sidebar on the right to see the contents of the customer's cart. I think it would be very useful in case if he forgot the contents of his cart.

But this app is very very nice !

October 3, 2019

Hi Broly Shop Collection | Boutique Dragon Ball, thank you for your review and for your feedback 🙏! We will be adding your suggestion to the roadmap for the next releases. Happy selling :)!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83