Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

MUGIVER

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Very satisfied , does exactly "what is Written on the tin" , Thumbs up .

Kdblashes

this app is amazing generated so many sale within the first 7 days and has been over 6 months and sale increase more and more each day !

Lovely Pets Bed

Amazing Job i'would recommend every business store to start with this amazing app it's ver helpful and simple

Philicia Alice

So far so good! I sense that this uses consumer psychology in a really subtle way to help sellers grab attention from buyers.

Glowy Smooth Skin Care

Works great. I noticed that visitors were leaving while trying to scroll back up to my add to cart button. This app assures me that I won't lose a sale because of an out of sight add to cart button.

sokkenstraat.nl

looks amazing, trying the free 7 day-trial now!

Skönhet, Kosmetik Och Hudvård - Beauté.se

Great app & support!

Synced by District

Thank you Adi and Mohit for being so helpful in resolving the issues I had along the way. Great app to add to your site!

PIN A GEAR

I used this app to make the products more appealing and to facilitate the checkout for my customers.

Cordless Curls

Perfect app! Highly recommend trying the free trial and having a play around! Automatically matches your store so no need to change the colours in the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99