Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Matchboxmart

App works well and seems to be a good value. After selling online for many years I have found the importance of ease of use for customers. This app gets the job done!

Trashinic

Love the response rate, Great App!
Also the way it shows our marketplace potential. Using this app will be your best move yet!

Barly UK

I spent a long time looking for a simple button allowing customers to add to cart and continue shopping. I was surprised when this feature also allowed the customer to choose the variant. This serves my purposes perfectly. I'm so appreciative.

Gardeen Green

top app for any store

vegetable bowl cutter

Great work. easy app and loving it. i would tell people about it. i will used this all the time. great work guys

Only4less

Great app. So far so good. It makes it so much easier for customers to click the add to cart button instead of scrolling back up.

Amilleon London

So Far so good. I think I may have finally found what I have been looking for to add to my patience experience.

Bush Vibes

I like the app it is practical and easy-I would definitely recommend this for start ups -Well done :

POSTURE MASTER

best app ever! highly recommended!best app ever! highly recommended!best app ever! highly recommended!best app ever! highly recommended!best app ever! highly recommended!best app ever! highly recommended!best app ever! highly recommended!best app ever! highly recommended!best app ever! highly recommended!best app ever! highly recommended!best app ever! highly recommended!best app ever! highly recommended!best app ever! highly recommended!best app ever! highly recommended!best app ever! highly recommended!

LowkeyScrunchie

this is hands down the best a[pp i made alot of money from someone clicking the buttoin. higghly reccomend 10 out of 10 i totally recommend. thousands made from this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98