Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Dramatically enhance your ADD TO CART and CHECKOUT process

Luxe Lady Shop - Shoes Store

I used this app today and I really like how it looks in my theme . I tried a lot of apps like this but only this one has nice organized variants, what was my criteria to choose this app. I did not need contact support. Everything work very well.......... I Hope it will help to increase my sales.

nutrients.se

Fantastic app! Works great and have great customer service. Would recommend to anyone who wants a better customer experience.

Simple Fast Wireless Car Charger

Have a great time using this app anh really recommend to any dropshipper!
It is an amazing app to boost your sales and take things to the next level

August 22, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review :)! Happy selling!

Crann.co

Like these app so far, excited to see the outcomes over the coming months. Love the floating shopping cart!

August 22, 2019

Thank you for your review :)! We're glad you like the app. Happy selling!

The Bold Lipstick

easy to install, i would leave another review in the future. but for the installing I am really pleased

August 22, 2019

Thank you for your review :) ! Happy selling!

Handygadgets

Ich finde diese App sehr hilfreich für meine Website. Es hat den Umsatz auf jeden Fall gut getan. Die App ist nur zu Empfehlen. Und Kostenlos ist sie auch noch!

August 18, 2019

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung :)! Wir wünschen Ihnen viel Erfolg mit Ihrem Geschäft.

Fixture Farm

works very well on FixtureFarm.com. highly recommend installing this app to enhance the checkout conversion

August 18, 2019

Thank you! We're thrilled to hear that! :) Happy selling!

Castellamare

This is what we have been looking for. Just installed but we think it can increase our conversion rates

August 18, 2019

Thank you for your review :)! Happy selling!

The Flea Doctor

best app!! great option and helps convert sales a lot easier and directs the customer perfectly to the checkout.

August 16, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're happy you like the app :) Happy selling!

Wendoli

Have not tried it yet. Looks nice and cool. Hope it does it's work for my shop! Looking forward to try it out

August 16, 2019

We're glad you're giving our app a try :). Happy selling! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78