Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy & Button!

From $8.99/month. 14-day free trial.

First Amsterdam

Location Netherlands

Ik gebruik deze met met name voor de sticky add-to-cart button en vind de layout veel beter dan andere apps.

August 9, 2022

Hallo aan onze vrienden bij First Amsterdam

Bedankt voor de geweldige recensie. We vinden het fijn om te horen dat je een positieve ervaring hebt gehad met onze app. We waarderen uw bedrijf echt en we zijn zo dankbaar voor het vertrouwen dat u in ons stelt. We willen geweldige klanten zoals jij bedanken voor je geweldige steun! Jij rockt!

Proost,
Pushpesh & the Sticky Toevoegen aan winkelwagen BOOSTER PRO Support Team

CMY Cubes

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Best support team! I needed some quick CSS tweaks and Mohit jumped on it super quickly. What a legend

August 5, 2022

Hello to our friends at CMY Cubes

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you were pleased with the support Mohit provided. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

StyLovelyShop

Location Romania

Great app, very helpful. Customer support is very helpful and on point! I strongly recommend this app. It is very useful for my site!

August 3, 2022

Hello to our friends at StyLovelyShop

Thanks for the awesome review and the recommendation. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO and that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Camellios

Great app and excellent support by the team! Very quick to respond and fix any issues we had. Would highly recommend.

August 2, 2022

Hello to our friends at Camellios

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock! We appreciate the recommendation!

PrettyPflanzen.de

Time spent using app About 2 hours

A really nice app that helps to improve our conversion rate. They helped me well with the installation of the app. Highly recommended.

August 2, 2022

Hello to our friends at PrettyPflanzen.de

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you were pleased with the support team. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Lashette London

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very easy to use. Really helping my store grow. Along with great, fast customer service that checked up on me to see if I needed help with anything.

Hello to our friends at Lashette London

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Luceotique EU

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Easy installation and works directly quite well. All individual adaptions were made with the help of the support so fast and with full satisfaction.

Hello to our friends at Luceotique EU

Luceotique

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I use nearly all functions of this app and everything works very well. In the beginning I had some design issues but the support helped super fast and did a great job.

July 29, 2022

Hello to our friends at Luceotique

Next Jump Outfitters

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great customer service. I had something that wasn't working how I wanted and they got it fixed within 10 min.

Hello to our friends at Next Jump Outfitters

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Dripp Glasses

Location Netherlands

Quick and friendly service, very helpful. I definitely recommend it to everyone! very clear and easy to use

July 25, 2022