Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Dramatically enhance your ADD TO CART and CHECKOUT process

Amazing Christmas Night

good apps...so helpful and will gonna used it for now. keep it up and improve it with better interface

November 9, 2019

Hi Amazing Christmas Night, thank you for your review and feedback 🙏! We will definitely continue to update the app. Happy selling!

My Gifts Design

I really like this app. It boosts your entire store design!!! I absolutely recommend, I am not sure to find better than that!

November 9, 2019

Hi My Gifts Design, thank you for your review 🙏! We're thrilled you like the app. Happy selling!

Personalized Name Jewelry

Helpful , i have nothing else to say so im just going to add random letters to summit my review AAAA

November 4, 2019

Hi Personalized Name Jewelry, thank you for your review! :) We are very happy you find the app helpful. Happy selling!

gadgetmotion

good app. useful. Ive been using it abit and it does the job of increasing conversions. I would recccomend to a friend if he or she said he was going to use it

November 4, 2019

Hi gadgetmotion, thank you for your review! :) We are glad you like the app. Happy selling!

Simple Car Gadgets

Really easy to use. I love it! Great

November 4, 2019

Hi Simple Car Gadgets, thank you for this awesome review! :) We are happy you love the app. Happy selling!

Kirkwood Jewelers

Cool beans. Still in the trial period now but I'm sure this app can't hurt. Can't wait to see how it performs!!!!!!!!!!!

November 4, 2019

Hi Kirkwood Jewelers, thank you for the review! :) Happy selling!

Imperium Fashion STORE

Very easy and simple app to use. Beside that very nice looking and helpful as well. I recomand this to everybody that want to improve their results.

November 4, 2019

Hi Imperium Fashion STORE, thank you so much for this great review! :) Happy selling!

Shop Q

SO GREAT!! Incredibly useful! It was exactly what our site was looking for. It helps with increasing conversion. It easy to use as well! They have cool seasonal features you can add to spruce up the Holidays!
Customer service is great too! Got a response right away about shopping cart going over some of our website features and they fixed it right away. It's not one of those bogus apps after a certain amount of impressions, you have to buy more. This app is totally worth it!

November 4, 2019

Hi Shop Q, thank you so much for such an amazing review! :) We are happy to help! Happy selling!

La Nouvelle Montre

App very interesting that I recommend to all ! This is very important to encourage the customer to add products to the cart.

November 4, 2019

Hi La Nouvelle Montre, thank you for this nice review! :) Happy selling!

Purelynano

Love the app and love the support, really helpful i’ve sent a message to fix something on my store and they did it in 5 minutes ! Thank you !

November 4, 2019

Hi Purelynano, thank you for your review! :) We are happy to help! Happy selling!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84