Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero d.o.o.

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

Stand4 Socks

Sticky Add To Cart is very good app with lots of useful features and the support is super responsive!

theCosmethics

This App works great, especially with the last update. Moreover they have added good customization settings. Great cost-value app!

SoCal Health

This is exactly what I needed for my store. Quick integration and it blends beautifully. Super fast installation and really easy to enable/disable features.

Oh Clocks

The sticky add to cart works great for me. Lots of options to dial it in and get it working just how you want it to with separate settings for desktop and mobile. Then the support is great if your theme needs a bit more help. Quality all round.

SkinCare

Very good app. Everything you need for a better conversion. The customer service is fast and very helpful. I Can suggest the app.

The Ring Shop

Downloaded this app after a horrible experience with a previous sticky cart/atc bar. This installation was seamless, easy and best of all I was able to test the cart, functionality and design in isolation without going live. This was a great feature, and the team were extremely responsive getting back to me with any queries we had. Great experience and everything worked much easier than expected.

SeatConfort

J'ai eu un soucis avec l'affichage des variantes, l'équipe a été très réactive et a trouver une solution très rapidement.
Merci beaucoup

SLEEP&REST

Amazing Support! I had an issue because of my custom code on the product page. I contacted them. They fixed it and it works awesome now. Thanks!

1453-Shop

Sehr hilfreicher Kundendienst!! schnell und ohne viel tam tam, die app ist einfach zu bedienen. und vom Vorteil für jeden Shop!!

Mystery Guides

Excellent customer service and really really useful app. Love it. I think it will really improve my store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114