Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Compartilha Box

Maravilha, o aplicativo é nota 10. Não é pesado para a página e permite um carregamento rápido, além de ter muitas funções interessantes. Top

Prestige Kingdom

Love this app its just what I needed.
Just installed and it looks great.i would recommend on installing

TheToothbrushSanitizer

This app helped me get more customers, thank you so much for creating this handy app. As you scroll down, you can still see the add to cart feature

Uplift Mall

Excellent Support! Help with my coding promptly, thanks a lot guys! keep it up with the support and product!

Nature Backs

Looks really clean, definitely is more user friendly then not having it! The support team is also super responsive and helpful at answering any questions.

De Uno a Diez

Wonderful app, and the best service available.
I needed help implementing and they were fast ( less htan 24 hours) and effective! I have it in my web and it helps us to get customers to buy more items. totally recommend the app. Worth it!

FitStyleOnline

Super quick and easy to set up. The app matched my store's CUSTOM branding and adjusting the app to my wants (top vs bottom) of the screen was easy, all in too 5-10 minutes to setup.
LOVE IT!!

Competition Distributing Inc.

I used the app to make it easier for customers to add multiple items to the cart quickly. Data tracked by the app shows that it is widely used by my customers and that tells me they're using it for it's intended purpose, which equals more web sales and less phone calls for me! I wanted to make a change to how the shopping cart functioned but couldn't find it in the settings. I sent a quick email to them (through their request help link) and in under 30 minutes they had it doing exactly what i'd hoped for on my website. I didn't have to do anything on my end. I am beyond happy with their customer support and would recommend them and the Sticky Add to Cart Booster Pro app to anyone. Big Thanks to the Cart Booster team!

January 15, 2020

Wow, what a great review from such a nice customer. :)
We are glad to be of help.
Thanks for making our 1000th review awesome :).

AngelsNo8

I absolutely love this app & when I needed troubleshooting the service was pretty quick & efficient.

Xound

This application is really wonderful, I've been looking for that one for a while. It's really, really simple to use, plus it's cheap.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90