Sticky Add To Cart + Popup

Sticky Add To Cart + Popup

by AppHero

Boost Sales with Sticky Cart Button + Quick Buy + Pop up

we buy now store

It's a real great plugin, and what's even better is their customer care! Our custom theme didn't make the plugin work directly. But after a quick fix from their customer service we are already seeing an increase in conversions!

Craig's All in One Store

It is an awesome app. Easy to use and install. It looks professional and witty.
Nice to have applic

ClickToBuy.nl

Wendigo

The product works very well. I reached out to support with an observation/suggestion about user experience, and they had implemented what I asked for within a single hour. The only feature I would suggest would be the ability to customize how the floating cart looks on your site (by uploading your own icon, perhaps, or choosing from some different icon options).

Matein

this app is very helpful for us and it help to increase our sales. highly recommended! we think of upgrading the plan and it worthy.

Lamp Joy

I just installed this app without me needing to do anything else. I can definitely recommend the app to everyone.

Caps Gem

Excellent, very easy to use app. Recommended for anyone looking to add a sticky cart to their store. 5 Stars

The Eco Zone

The idea is brilliant! Still don't have sales yet to see if this app will really help me to get a few additional sales.

bodypurge

Very easy to set up. It really makes adding items to the cart easier and more interesting. No brainer to keep.

classytale

A nice app that does what it says. I noticed a real boost in my sales since using this app. Highly recommended for every store.

Previous 1 3