Instant Buy

Instant Buy

by Eggflow

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button

Miracle Master

looks promising but only time will tell should have a full review of application and features in next week or so...

APAKIM

I am using the app to help boost the revenue of my business. so far the views and clicks have started so far so good.

LuxBranddiaa

So far so good. Still figuring out everything. Very easy to navigate. Thank you for this app. That's all

Phone's by Adking

so far so good with thus app caint wait to see more results in the future looks like its going to be a good fit

Marbled Luck

love it because it is free and also it is very easy to use and the the cart doesn't lag if i could fix anything its the text!

b-sale

This app slighty increased my conversions! I recommend if youre new to ecommerce. Customers are more willing to buy if its an easy

Angler's Edge

This app helped me to achieve a steady traffic to my site for FREE. EASY EASY EASY to use! I can't believe this is free! Thank u guys so much!

BossFemme

Pretty good app. Looking to see what the outcome will be for my store but I have good hopes with this.

VolumeHub

I use this app to help me promote my website. It helps me reach a larger amount of costumers i the world.

A Timeless Concept

Just installed the app so lets see if it improves things! Good that they have a free plan to test it out first. Decisions to upgrade depend on how well it does!