Instant Buy

Instant Buy

by Eggflow

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button

d-p-acces

From the moment the all its ok.I like this app because it is very easy to use and easy to navigate.

BELIEF COLLECTION

On the go or browsing this app will totally give my customers the comfort of enjoying their shopping experiences.

Forever D&D

Great app free advertising easy to use no hidden fees my product has been getting some attention still waiting on a sale

Christ's Corner

Great product that really helped my marketing return on investment skyrocket. I would use it again for another business

Awsome101

It was ok i still havent got any traffic but ready for sales already thank you and ill guve another review after i get too use it more

Simply my whimsy

☺so far so good but will review after a week or so again when I know more about it. Don't see at the moment how it can't help

Activate My Smile

Just started using this app but the concept is great. I would like to see how my conversions increase after installing this app

Royal Clothing

this app is amazing app because helps the shop to boost the conversion rate a lot i love this app amzing app.
5 Stars

Extreme Mommy

I haven't had a chance to use yet. When I do I will give you an update. Thanks so much. I hope this app works.

DubaiHQ

USed for my website: www.dubaihq.shop. Great App so far, installed seemingly. I am hoping it will serve its purpose and give me the needed leverage.