Instant Buy

Instant Buy

by Eggflow

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button

Phoenix Massager Store

great job I like this app. help me a lot to turn customer to sell.
I would love to recommend everyone to us this.

December 31, 2019

Hello Phoenix Massager Store,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We hope that you will receive more good experiences and have new reviews next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

May all your wishes come true and a very happy New Year to you!
Eggflow Support Team.

Lady Bug Fashion Boutique

I like how your store gets more views but nobody has purchased anything yet so don’t know if it really works or not

December 13, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback. That makes us happy to hear.

As you know that generating sales is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating profit.
Therefore, we hope that you give the app more time to operate effectively. Also, you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Amin & Yasmin Ltd

Good start, awaiting results but happy with initial impressions. Look forward to seeing how many sales conversions take place...

December 3, 2019

Hello Amin & Yasmin Ltd,

Thank you for giving feedback.

This is another good beginning. We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

LeDay's Love

It's a great app just hoping to make a sale soon. It will come in due time before the trial is up. Wish me luck!

October 28, 2019

Tiffany's Dropshop

Great app so far cant wait to see how many sales it helps me generate im literally trying everything i need this to work for my family for our Future.

October 21, 2019

Yogä family

I'm still not sure about this app to be honest it's a little bit complicated for nothing. I will check and come back with another review.

September 13, 2019

Feli Collection

So far it's been great! Its shown me a lot about the traffic I've had and things I could maybe do even better

WillieFrank FrockCo.

I am new to this and still trying to figure everything out. Directions seem easy to follow, so we'll see what happens in the long run.

my Smart Market

I use this app the help drive customer to my store. i think this is a must for every store. I love it.

CNT Tactical Retail

I use this app the help drive customer to my store. I ended up with 68 clicks in the first 24 hours. no buy yet but people are checking out my store.

August 12, 2019