Instant Buy

Instant Buy

by Eggflow

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button

blueturkey

Very simple and practical software.
So cool
The Settings are simple, easy to use, and have statistical features that make the application of the software controllable, providing a truly automated effect

LiveUrBeauty

Okay App. Would be better if it had the ability to customize the font style, font weight and font color (typography). Would be great to have a shopping bag option.

Oh Just One?

VerY good helped with a nice amount and I recommend it to anyone who is deciding. It will hopefully add to my business and bring more sales.

marketstore

Thank you so much for this app . i want to use to much time for example 10 years , i have plan of 9 euro

Papier Station

Great app, I love the add to cart tracking pixel because I have an issue on Facebook pixel and doesn't show or trigger add to cart at all. This app helps us get back on track. Awesome job guys!

Crystalz Kit and Kaboodle

So far it seems to be okay. I will comment again once I fully understand how it works. Thank you.

almostforfree

Quite usefull app, to be honest the most so far. for free, easy to use
helpful utilities and etc. i would recommend

RASTREIA PET

Muito bom aplicativo top... recomendo pra vocês que queiram aumentar suas conversões, aumentou muito minhas conversões...

Marry's Boutique

I really recommneded this app for all beginners in shopify/e-com. It’s easy to use and really work well.

Kwikibuy Amazon Global

I like how it shows there's items waiting in people's carts, and the amounts!
This app is worth a try for the cost, buy I cant wait to see the results.
(App review right after installation)