Instant Buy

Instant Buy

by Eggflow

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button

Vanessa Online Store

Yet to finish the set up so I am unable to review. I can only put an honest review after using the app

AA SMARTPHONES

Works Nice. I wish you could change the cart icon to a bag though! I like most of the customizations available!

May 6, 2019

Hello there!
Thank you for the review and the feedback. I have noted it down and we will see about implementing it.
If you have other suggestions, please contact us via support@eggflow.com. We would love to hear it!
Felicia

RELETES

nice app with cart logo on side which shows with how many items in cart nice full bar color with a customizable feature.
nice sticky bar available

Core Nation wares

I am using this app to help my shop grow hopefully in to a blossoming business, fingers crossed. Thank you

UniHunt

I don't like that everything is for upgraded plans. I want to do something but there always stays that message "upgrade your plan to do this".

May 6, 2019

Hello there!

Sorry to hear that your experience didn’t match your expectations. We try our best to balance between the free and the premium plan. With the free plan, we always aim to make it a complete app by itself by including all the core features so all users can get an honest reflection of what the app offer before upgrading.

Instant Buy free plan includes the sticky button for all product, the customization option and the report data. May I ask what you were trying to do? If it outside the scope of the free plan, then perhaps your store has reached the level where upgrading is needed.

Felicia

The Incredible Things

Im still try on trial and see what happen. but this app seem much easy to use and useful app. So will let you know if i recommand this to anyone who want to give it a try. Why not try use trial for now

Rive Boutique

This app is new to me, So I am trying out to improve my business. So for I like what I see. Hoping it works

Scott13Shop

The app is showing me I currently have over $30,000 in potential revenue on my free account. I wish I know how to actually turn that potential into actually revenue. I am trying to see if I buy the premium would that help.

Home Based Income Affiliates

I USED YOUR APP TO BUST MY BUSINESS AND IT WORKED. LOOKING FORWARD TO DOWNLOADING MORE APPS FROM YOU

Jazz it up CTJ

Hi ..this app was easy to get going and set up even for me which I'm not to tech savey. Still waiting for some results.