Instant Buy , 168 avis

• 7 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
26 octobre 2022

Just starting with app looking good so far .Two days and the result are starting to see. Promising just give the app a try and see how is doing for you.

Fashionfitz
Royaume-Uni
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Eggflow a répondu 22 décembre 2022

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you're just starting out with the app and that you're seeing promising results so far. We hope that you continue to have a good experience with the app and encourage you to keep using it to see how it performs for you. If you have any questions or need any help with the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you for choosing our product!

20 juin 2020

Hello, there is an issue with your add to cart button. I have it assigned to be visible on the top of my product pages. That works fine. However, on my collection pages, my site still seems to think it is there in some capacity because even though it doesn't display it on the collection pages, it still shows a transparent area where the bar/button typically is on the product page. If you need more details, please let me know. I want to keep the add to cart button and your app but if it isn't or can't be fixed, I may delete your app entirely. Thanks. Steve - APatriotsApparel@gmail.com

American Patriots Apparel
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Eggflow a répondu 9 juillet 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We will contact you via the email to know the detail more about this issue. We hope that we will bring to you more benefits next time.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com)

Good luck with your business!

Modifié le 24 mars 2019

My website has definitely gained some traction and increased the brands awareness. Would recommend!

Natural MediSkin
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
11 mai 2019

Okay App. Would be better if it had the ability to customize the font style, font weight and font color (typography). Would be great to have a shopping bag option.

LiveUrBeauty
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
5 avril 2019

This app slighty increased my conversions! I recommend if youre new to ecommerce. Customers are more willing to buy if its an easy process.

Killer-K
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
18 septembre 2023

So far so good

Twisted Sublimation
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 26 février 2019

very good ! Thanks . This app help me to make more sales and more benefits. Ans it really work ! Good job

CoverlessCup™
France
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 mars 2019

I just started using this app to help my store with conversion. I see the potential earning report that im actually happy about. Just need to put it to action see how app really work

Winter Haven Co
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 avril 2019

bonne application .....................................................................................................................

Emilie Romagne
France
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 août 2018

Seems useful I would recommend it to others

Phat Cribs