Instant Buy ‑ Ajax Mobile Cart

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Panda Shopz

Location Romania

Absoluty perfect app! 5/5 stars. Got in all 5 dropshipping stores and got me a lot of sales from the first days!

ANGELA'S COUTURE ONLINE BOUTIQUE

Great app with Great options. Hoping to get more business as business has been picking up along the holidays

Splendid Cadou

Location United Arab Emirates

i used to this app and it helped me boooost my sales , it would be great if everybody will use it

Just Better Merchandise 2 Buy

This app just saved me time. I wanted to change the cart and it made it easy with one step. I recommend this app!

Luxury Vintage Bags

so far so good excellent way to allure window shoppers to paying customers in a world of many competitors every little bit helps...

wilder hut

I Like this app. It's very easy to use and it jumped my views 20%. I would definitely recommend this app to everyone. Thank you.

mygolf33

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Ứng dụng siêu đẹp! cung cấp trải nghiệm người dùng thú vị, sản phẩm tốt, dễ sử dụng, dễ cài đặt, hãy xem phản hồi! :)

VitciWorld

Super nice app! provide cool user experiences, good product, easy to use, easy to install, let s see the response !:)

Runningpop

Location Thailand

I love this app. easy install and instant use. I have been looking add the button for may apps but this is the best.

Varicose Therapy

nice app for free. time to uploed revies.