Instant Buy

Instant Buy

by Eggflow

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button

MP Advantage Shoppe

As a first time dropshipper, I highly recommend this app. Very efficient and to the point! Some kinks but what system doesn't have one? haha

Cars and More Automotive

Seems to be good, we have to wait to see if this app will do his job. Let's wait for a few day more.

CoverlessCup™

very good ! Thanks . This app help me to make more sales and more benefits. Ans it really work ! Good job

munoz distributor online marketing

I used this app to help me gain more costumers. I really like how it helped me through my early business process. it would be really nice if it was quicker.

Mercamundy.com

Bueno me parece q esta aplicasion seve interesante para poder aser trafico comercial boy a probarla para estar mas seguro q si funciona al 100%

Christ's Corner

Great product that really helped my marketing return on investment skyrocket. I would use it again for another business

Simply my whimsy

☺so far so good but will review after a week or so again when I know more about it. Don't see at the moment how it can't help

Activate My Smile

Just started using this app but the concept is great. I would like to see how my conversions increase after installing this app

Extreme Mommy

I haven't had a chance to use yet. When I do I will give you an update. Thanks so much. I hope this app works.

DubaiHQ

USed for my website: www.dubaihq.shop. Great App so far, installed seemingly. I am hoping it will serve its purpose and give me the needed leverage.