Instant Buy

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Chronos Touch

Really great app, with easy integration, definitely a must have in your app list. Will be using this for awhile

Marianade'Dick

The installation from this Instant Buy app, give to my business very positive impact and results we're looking for. I recommend this excellent tool Instant Buy.

Myfashunpassion

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great for store owner with a small budget like me, i am happy i installed it, it drive traffic to my store like crazy
very impressed with it. I have achieve a great potential revenue of $97.000.00
Great APP, Very Happy with it.

Gaming Pioneer

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I used this app to provide me with an instant buy button, it was extremely easy to set up and makes the shopping experience much easier.

d-p-acces

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

From the moment the all its ok.I like this app because it is very easy to use and easy to navigate.

BELIEF COLLECTION

Location New Zealand

On the go or browsing this app will totally give my customers the comfort of enjoying their shopping experiences.

Forever D&D

Location Australia

Great app free advertising easy to use no hidden fees my product has been getting some attention still waiting on a sale

Awsome101

It was ok i still havent got any traffic but ready for sales already thank you and ill guve another review after i get too use it more

Royal Clothing

this app is amazing app because helps the shop to boost the conversion rate a lot i love this app amzing app.
5 Stars

Panda Shopz

Location Romania

Absoluty perfect app! 5/5 stars. Got in all 5 dropshipping stores and got me a lot of sales from the first days!