Instant Buy

Instant Buy

by Eggflow

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button

ModaChic Collection

its not as easy as it seems, you would think you could create the add to cart button and it would automatically display or they would show you how to get it on your store. There chat service is horrible, says they are away all the time and do not get back to within 24hrs.

June 25, 2019

Hello there!

I'm sorry you got such an experience. You are right that the app should be easy to use, I would check our documentation to make sure it won't cause confusion again.

For the button to appear right away automatically, you would tick "No Scroll" under "Page scroll" in Setting as discussed in our help article here: https://help.eggflow.com/article/instant-buy-main-features/

I could not find any chat history under the email you registered, so perhaps you did not leave an email or use a different one? If so, please tell me so I can take a look as we always make sure to reach back to everyone leaving their names and emails.

Again, I'm sorry for your experience. If you are willing to give Instant Buy another chance, I would be glad to help you with any difficulty you get.
- Felicia

any-where-j-s

It blocked my site
.............................kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkvghjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjihjifyulf

April 1, 2019

Thanks for your feedback.
We use Shopify script tags, Our scripts loaded after another scripts, So can be a reason to block your site.
Please email to support@eggflow.com for more detailed support.