Instant Buy

by Eggflow

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button

xixisky

when fter clicking “buy”
Did not jump to the order interface at all
I used to be able to jump when I used it.
Later, it basically failed.
I feel very disappointed
I feel very bad!Wasted my money! Shit!

Print a Bunch

Features seams good. Will see how it improves my ratings and increases my sales. Will review again later.

July 27, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!

Runway California

So far so good, i still havent fully endulged in it. Im trying to figure out how to accurately place to the box.

July 4, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail.

Have a good day and good luck with your business!

Eclipsefitshop

I used this app to help me generate more traffic and sales .It would be
nice if it did .So I will try

June 28, 2019

Hi Eclipsefitshop,

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences.

Have a good day!

tricot et crochet passion

je vois le potentiel de vente mais aucune conclue. pourquoi?
j'aimerai des ventes concrets pas que un potentiel de vente, de plus je ne peux voir qui a essayé d'acheter. ca serai bien de pouvoir relancer les achats non effectués.

AA SMARTPHONES

Works Nice. I wish you could change the cart icon to a bag though! I like most of the customizations available!

May 6, 2019

Hello there!
Thank you for the review and the feedback. I have noted it down and we will see about implementing it.
If you have other suggestions, please contact us via support@eggflow.com. We would love to hear it!
Felicia

UniHunt

I don't like that everything is for upgraded plans. I want to do something but there always stays that message "upgrade your plan to do this".

May 6, 2019

Hello there!

Sorry to hear that your experience didn’t match your expectations. We try our best to balance between the free and the premium plan. With the free plan, we always aim to make it a complete app by itself by including all the core features so all users can get an honest reflection of what the app offer before upgrading.

Instant Buy free plan includes the sticky button for all product, the customization option and the report data. May I ask what you were trying to do? If it outside the scope of the free plan, then perhaps your store has reached the level where upgrading is needed.

Felicia

talinedz

good,---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------gg

Indulge Obsessions

Downloaded yesterday and it’s brought 10 ‘potential customers’ and 500 worth of ‘potential revenue’. No sales data.