Instant Buy

Instant Buy

by Eggflow

Fast Checkout with Better Sticky Add To Cart Button

Valentine's Day Love Store

good thank you very much, i didnt worket from the first time, i would like it to have a more friendly interface

January 10, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

That is fantastic. We hope that you will receive more good experiences in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Eggflow Support Team.

CBD LIVING LLC

Very nice app i love the fluidity of it and its been a great tool so far. We did not know how to use

December 31, 2019

Hello Phoenix Massager Store,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We hope that you will receive more good experiences and have new reviews next time.

May all your wishes come true and a very happy New Year to you!
Eggflow Support Team.

Lady Bug Fashion Boutique

I like how your store gets more views but nobody has purchased anything yet so don’t know if it really works or not

December 13, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback. That makes us happy to hear.

As you know that generating sales is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating profit.
Therefore, we hope that you give the app more time to operate effectively. Also, you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

LeDay's Love

It's a great app just hoping to make a sale soon. It will come in due time before the trial is up. Wish me luck!

October 28, 2019

Tiffany's Dropshop

Great app so far cant wait to see how many sales it helps me generate im literally trying everything i need this to work for my family for our Future.

October 21, 2019

Feli Collection

So far it's been great! Its shown me a lot about the traffic I've had and things I could maybe do even better

August 20, 2019

CNT Tactical Retail

I use this app the help drive customer to my store. I ended up with 68 clicks in the first 24 hours. no buy yet but people are checking out my store.

August 12, 2019

Happy Shaper

love it - helps to make the customer at ease when viewing your page. i think this is a must for every store.

July 27, 2019

Clickz City

I haven't been using the app for long but it has already increased my traffic. Great addition to my store.

July 21, 2019

Hi Clickz City,

Thank you for choosing us.

I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by live chat service or mail ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Have a good day and good luck with your business!

EasyNWay

I currently using this app. I looks great, We will keep it running for a while and come back with an accurate review.....

July 3, 2019

Hi EasyNWay,

Thank you for choosing us. We are glad we could help.

I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail.

Have a good day and good luck with your business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11