Sticky Add To Cart by The GAF

Sticky Add To Cart by The GAF

by Great Apps Factory

Increase your revenue by having a smart sticky product bar

La Cuisine de Joséphine

Facile à mettre en place et cela présente bien. On verra ce que cela donne par la suite. je recommande

September 23, 2020

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We really appreciate it! We wish your store much success!.

Modep.fr

Je vous recommande cette application à 100%, très bonne conversion, service client de très bonne qualité et très réactive si vous avez besoin

September 8, 2020

Thank you for leaving the awesome review! We really appreciate it!

Pappedpets

I used this app to my help users see the price as they added customize choices. It didn't work to start with alongside our customize variant pricing but Kurvi on support was brilliant and worked hard to resolve the issues very promptly. I highly recommend this app as its functions exactly as described and Kurvi provides excellent support.

August 25, 2020

Thank you! We are glad we could be of help. Feel free to contact us if anything comes up.

BriskDealz

I enjoy using this app because it helps retain my customers attention which increased the add to carts. Thanks!

Favoix

Super application, le service est réactif et l'application augmente considérable ment votre taux de conversion !

TiltStock

Great app, and Support! I requested a change to the size of the bar as my ADD TO CART BUTTON was too Large. The change was made quickly! Highly Recommend.

Ziaker

there are dozens of free apps that does the same thing.

Bibset

Great App, looks amazing, and they answer after 1 hour.

Thank you very much !

Hot Trends For Sale

Great App! Nice and very supportive team.