Sticky Add To Cart by The GAF

Increase your revenue by having a smart Sticky Add To Car bar

Free plan available

WarehousesChoice

Thank you guys for your help. It was a problem with the number of visitors per month. Now the problem was solved thanks for you team.

RetailVibez.com

I used this app. it is a great app for sticky add-to-cart bar highly recommended for Shopify stores

Groowysale

App muito bom mesmo! Melhorou o número de conversões dentro da minha loja! Gostei bastante e recomendo!

Ordem na Casa

Gandrelis.lt

Very good app with responsive customer support which helps and solves problems really quickly. Recommended

Athena London

Easy to install and instantly did what I've been trying to code for ages. Team was really helpful and fixed everything for me when I had an issue.

Elite Massaging

The app was very easy to set up and very understandable. Will recommend to those who is in a hurry after a good sticky add to cart.

Tokyo Connections

great app super helpful for my shopify store. hope it will help your store too. great job on this app!

iSmart Home Gadgets Limited

The sticky add to cart did work which is particularly useful to our SME with limited budget. Thank you.

2BETRUE

Easily the best sticky add to cart app on the Shopify App Store. I have tried the "top" apps that come up when searching the store, and this app exceeds all of them. Why? - 1. It works exactly as expected with tons of customization options. 2. The best price for features when comparing to others. 3. Support is top notch! Even on xmas eve they are responding quickly, helping me with some advanced CSS features that I requested.

Previous 1 3 4