Sticky Add To Cart by The GAF

Increase your revenue by having a smart Sticky Add To Car bar

Free plan available

Valosis

good apps and helping to increase your store to get more sells and staying remember the customers to shop from your store

Bethelstickers.com

The app is the most complete of the ones I've tried so far.
I like that it is responsive, it goes well with third-party apps like cart drawers, it is highly customizable, and the team is always available to make changes and fix problems.
My experience is very positive so far.
I will keep updating this review in the future.

hairlessback

it was really easy to set up and get everything going along. The team is more than willing to help you out with anything.

Framroze Deli

This app is simple and works perfectly. Most importantly, the support team helps us instantly with any customisations we require. Very efficient.

Not Just Scene

Very easy to use and customise, I am excited to see what it does for my store! One of the few ones where a free plan is actually useful.

olalo.de

Great customer service! I got very fast answers and they were very kind. I can only recommend this app!

PaleTrends

This app does what it says it does, I am happy with the service and the possibilities of personalization.

TellusRem

We are an experienced company with a newly made webshop https://tellusremshop.com - we've just installed this wonderful App and had the Support Team help us to customize it a bit - we are super happy with the result, with the App and Support. We are super pleased with how quickly you have helped us, guys/girls. :)
We absolutely recommend this App.

Pecu-pets

Amazing app, it works perfectly! And for 500 views a month is totally free (quite all options included), so you can test it before buying a plan!
Thanx

toolja

Good app and nice and helpful support They are always there for you and customize everything you want.

March 3, 2021

Our Sticky Add to cart for Shopify team is very happy with your review 🤩, thanks for the motivation boost!