Sticky Add To Cart & Buy Bar

Explode sales with Sticky Product Bar & Sticky Buy Now Button!

$3.95/month. 7-day free trial.

Ozkidsworld

Love it and Love how we can configure it. Thank you for making an awesome app.

Sandras Stitch Stash

Great little app, had one small problem and was corrected in 2 hours, at 3AM in the morning. Highly recommend.

Dark Storm Store

Does exactly what is says on the tine. Easy to set up, great.

Discounted Fidgets

Very intuitive app. Simple set up and extremely useful! I honestly can't believe it's free.

Varietymusic

There is nothing better than a sticky button, what more can I say. Possibly the best thing since the model T Ford and sliced bread.

Mycase

Pretty good app, very satisfied.

Je Ne Sais Pas Quoi Mettre

Good app just get it easy to install

Jules Enchanting Gifts 22

I love this app! Anything that makes it easier for customers to buy is a win in my book, the set up was super easy, and the one question I had was responded to and fixed very quickly. Highly recommend! :)

The Baby Gift Company

I already really like this app - given the product personalising nature of our site there is a lot of scrolling to design the garments and ive thought for a while now that the buy now button should behave this way. Only time will tell if it makes an improvement to conversion but so far ive very happy with the product and support ive receive.. round of applause!

Pure Hearts International

I've gotten a feel for the type of apps that really drive conversions and this is one of them!!!