Sticky Add To Cart & Buy Bar

Explode sales with Sticky Product Bar & Sticky Buy Now Button!

$3.95/month. 7-day free trial.

Pastelqueen

So far so good, great support. I love how it looks on mobile and I also really like the 'shaking' effect of the 'buy now' button on desktop!

Hidden Gem Merchandise

So far so good! Keep up the good work!

Lokdale

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Although I did have an issue with the buttons adding more than one item to my cart but that was swiftly resolved by Support. Very happy. Thankyou!

One Stop Vegan Shoppe

Love this app!! It's invaluable to have a buy button never leave the page and also to bypass the cart page!! Less steps for a customer makes a happier customer!!

Mughaltimepieces

Really good app really make your add to cart stand out

Amazingdogvests

Excellent, I am starting with shopify + facebook ads. I've been trying different things during a few weeks. A few hours after installing the app, I got my first sale! Thanks :)

Hemplucid

Love it. I have seen a huge difference in conversions

Pretty Pink Things

Works really well and the developer answers questions immediately. I'm super impressed. :)

Animal Social Company

Installed very easy and works as promised. I can't wait for the new features. Every store needs this app installed!!!

Freedom To Exist

Really impressed with the installation and setup. We got a couple of sales within an hour of installing the app. Seems good so far, recommended.