Sticky Add To Cart & Buy Bar

Sticky Add To Cart & Buy Bar

by Website On-Demand

Explode sales with Sticky Product Bar & Sticky Buy Now Button!

Discounted Fidgets

Very intuitive app. Simple set up and extremely useful! I honestly can't believe it's free.

Varietymusic

There is nothing better than a sticky button, what more can I say. Possibly the best thing since the model T Ford and sliced bread.

Mycase

Pretty good app, very satisfied.

Je Ne Sais Pas Quoi Mettre

Good app just get it easy to install

Jules Enchanting Gifts 22

I love this app! Anything that makes it easier for customers to buy is a win in my book, the set up was super easy, and the one question I had was responded to and fixed very quickly. Highly recommend! :)

The Baby Gift Company

I already really like this app - given the product personalising nature of our site there is a lot of scrolling to design the garments and ive thought for a while now that the buy now button should behave this way. Only time will tell if it makes an improvement to conversion but so far ive very happy with the product and support ive receive.. round of applause!

Pure Hearts International

I've gotten a feel for the type of apps that really drive conversions and this is one of them!!!

Airbonsaiworld

I use a lot of apps on Shopify and I felt compelled to write a review here because the support was extremely fast (I received a response in less than 10 minutes) and they were able to address my installation questions quickly. I felt that being able to choose the colors of the button and the banner background is a huge plus and something that I didn't see on other similar apps. Awesome app!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next