Sticky Button ‑ Get Sticky ;)

Sticky Button ‑ Get Sticky ;)

by Website On-Demand

Explode sales and conversions with a Sticky Buy Button! NEW 🌟

Everyday Life Hacks

You guys are great! Friendly people working for you. Fast ans fun software in use for your apps. I like it a lot. Nothing even bothered me.

Bola de Pelo

Estou no Brazil e foi o app mais simples de usar e funcional que eu encontrei, o suporte é muito rápido e me ajudaram a resolver um probleminha que tinha no app. Recomendo :)

Explore Stuff

Excepcional Button, thanks...........................................................................

Mind, Body & Spiritualism

Amazing support from their customer service team. Delivered on any tweak i asked for next to instantly. definitely recommend.

Createupyourday

Awesome app as well as the support, fixed errors fast and reliable. I will definitly keep using this app

Easy-Bump

I tried a few and this is app in this domain, furthermore the support is excellent, I highly recommend it!!

Melonno

I had a couple minor issues I contacted support team & they fixed them ... now it's working and I'm happy with it!

Lovepuggle

easy to set up and works without any issues. very happy

Foreverfavorsandgifts

So far so good. Had an issue with the initial install but support had it fixed within an hour and it looks great on my store.

4 Gadgets Only

Fantastic app had a slight problem and Edsil fixed it within an hour,, highly recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6