Sticky Add To Cart & Buy Bar

Explode sales with Sticky Product Bar & Sticky Buy Now Button!

$3.95/month. 7-day free trial.

Apolo Hades

GREAT app. The developers help you set up everything and they customize it with all the needs you have. They work great and have a very good team to help. It is a 10/10 for me.

November 8, 2021

Hello friends from Apolo Hades,

It was great connecting with you on your request and helping you out. On behalf of everyone on the team, it was my pleasure in assisting you. Wishing your store nothing short of great! :-)

Your friends,

Momentte

Easy to use, reliable, fast loading times. Great support. Have it installed on all my stores. Definitely recommend it!

October 14, 2021

Hello friends from Momentte,

It's great chatting with you and we appreciate the feedback! Wishing you continued success with your store :-) Thank you for the 5-star review!

Top Veinte

Very, very, very recommended app. The support is incredible and they help you in anything you need. They can even help you customize your needs and the app works perfectly. I have tested that it increases significaly the % of conversion, and it is always a good investment for the low price they have. A MUST in all my stores.

June 2, 2021

Hello friends from Top Veinte

Thank you for the awesome review! It was a pleasure assisting you :-)
And as mentioned, we are here every step of the way, wishing you and your store great success! :-)

winneusefit

Very good product with a very responsive and attentive customer service.
I highly recommend this product.

April 8, 2021

Hello friends from winneusefit

We appreciate you leaving this awesome review! Thank you for this great recommendation, we wish you and your store all the best :-)

SIPELEGANT

Very great product, it does exactly what is says. Customer support also top. They responded immediately to my ticket and fixed an issue for me sooner then they said they would. 5 star all day

February 10, 2021

Hello friends from SIPELEGANT

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We are happy we could assist :-)
We wish you and your store great success! :-)

Power eBikes

Great app for increasing easy-buy capability. Customizing colors and options on the bar was easy - and great to be able to use either a buy now button or simply an add to cart button. Thanks for a great little app!

August 27, 2020

Hello friends from Power eBikes

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We really appreciate it! Happy selling :-)

CerviSpine

Fast response customer support!

July 14, 2020

Hello friends from CerviSpine

Thank you for leaving this great review!, we really appreciate it!. We wish your store much success!.

ClickToBuy.nl

The app wouldn't work at first, so decided to submit a ticket. Tought I was getting an auto reply from the ticket system but it was already the solution for my problem. Thank you so much guys :)

June 26, 2020

Thank you! We are glad we could be of help. Don't hesitate to reach out!

Boosa Tech

Does exactly what it's supposed to do, but if it doesn't, they have great customer service that will tend to the problem. So I recommend.

June 8, 2020

Thank you very much for leaving us a review. We appreciate it!
Feel free to contact us if anything comes up.

Luccardo

Nice app. Plenty of features. Ability to move & adjust to suit theme. Fast & helpful support. Recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8