Sticky Add To Cart & Buy Bar

Explode sales with Sticky Product Bar & Sticky Buy Now Button!

$3.95/month. 7-day free trial.

Go Kicks

a must have for any small or midsize store owner looking to scale their business. Love how automated it is. -Michelle

January 5, 2022

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad the app is providing value to your business. Pleas keep us updated and hope to hear more success from your store :-)

Rira Smith

Great app and even better price for what it delivers. Others offer most of the same functionality but this one is very reliable, I also love how it’s extremely quick to turn on and how it matches my theme. Great team behind the app.

December 22, 2021

Hello Rira Smith,

Thank you for the super review, so glad you're enjoying it! Our goal is to make our apps are as affordable as possible, while delivering on functionality. Super excited to hear more about your store in the coming months. If you have any questions, you know where to find us :-)

Wishing your store nothing but success! :-)

Petite Life Boutique

Solid app, love the ability to enable variant selection......will continue using and highly recommend!

November 24, 2021

Hello friends from Petite Life Boutique,

That's super awesome to hear, glad you're leveraging that feature and don't forget about the others :-) We're here if you ever have any questions, we love helping each and every one of our customers and watching their businesses grow.

Wishing your store nothing but success and do let us know if you ever have any questions! :-)

Kusi Media Strategy

Impressed with the app. Had questions and the team responded almost immediately 100%.Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

November 24, 2021

Hello friends from Kusi Media Strategy,

It was great talking to you and we're glad you're continuing to enjoy the app. We pride ourselves on making sure it is simple for the end user!

Wishing your store nothing short of great! :-)

Apolo Hades

GREAT app. The developers help you set up everything and they customize it with all the needs you have. They work great and have a very good team to help. It is a 10/10 for me.

November 8, 2021

Hello friends from Apolo Hades,

It was great connecting with you on your request and helping you out. On behalf of everyone on the team, it was my pleasure in assisting you. Wishing your store nothing short of great! :-)

Sakhoskin

Really nice app and super useful when you have more than one product on your store.
The app is really customizable too, I recommend it.

November 8, 2021

Hello friends from Sakhoskin,

Thank you for the five star rating! Great to hear that you're enjoying the features :-)

Backwoods Emporium

GREAT APP, love the pop-up delay feature it has and the ability to customize it to my liking ! ! ! Thanks.

Hello friends from Backwoods Emporium,

Thank you for the great feedback. I'm glad your like both the delay and customization feature we include with the app. Please do give us an update in a few months on your sales. We love to hear the great success that comes from our customers using our apps!

With Us We Grow

I am convinced this app has helped turned non purchasers into purchasers and support walked me through all of my questions.

Hello friends from With Us We Grow,

That's amazing! Make sure you are tracking all this through Google Analytics, if you have that setup up. Upon installing our app, you should see a brief guide on how this should work. Happy selling!

Xulaika

This is the app I was looking for -- easy to use and exactly the way I wanted my stick add to cart to be -- great job

Hello friends from Xulaika,

We're glad you're enjoying the app and thank you for the 5-star review! As always, we're here to help!

Dealing With You

The fact that the app gives you the ability to link shoppers directly to checkout is a BIG PLUS. Thank you.

October 14, 2021

Hello friends from Dealing With You,

This is a great way to optimize the checkout experience for shoppers so it's great to know that you value this feature. Thanks for the feedback and thank you for the 5-star review! As always, we're here to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11