4.9
June 19, 2017

There is nothing better than a sticky button, what more can I say. Possibly the best thing since the model T Ford and sliced bread.

Varietymusic
About 1 year using the app
November 11, 2019

Nice app. Plenty of features. Ability to move & adjust to suit theme. Fast & helpful support. Recommend.

Luccardo
11 days using the app
January 4, 2018

Really good app really make your add to cart stand out

Mughaltimepieces
11 months using the app
September 12, 2017

Very elegant and easy to use. Check it on my website and seize this opportunity to buy something :)

Albatroz Shop
Brazil
10 months using the app
June 4, 2018

Great app with outstanding support.

Hi Tempo
June 20, 2017

Love it and Love how we can configure it. Thank you for making an awesome app.

Ozkidsworld
August 22, 2017

It is really easy to set up and modify. I installed 3 days ago and I have had 4 more add to carts since installing this app. Very easy to use and I am told new innovative improvements are always on the horizon. At this point I am very happy with the app performance.

True Change Hypnosis
July 18, 2018

Great app that works very well with great customer support! Highly recommend!!

Titus Titus
8 months using the app
June 7, 2017

I've gotten a feel for the type of apps that really drive conversions and this is one of them!!!

Pure Hearts International
8 months using the app
March 7, 2018

A really fantastic app. This is going to make an enormous difference to sales, and it looks good too.

The sticky button automatically matches the color of the existing one on the site, and the position, colors, button wording etc are all easily adaptable to the user's tastes.

And it's not just the button – for instance a sticky dropdown menu for the variants appears too, which synchronises perfectly with the main variant dropdown menu further up the page.

You can also choose to have the button shake every few seconds, or pulse, to draw attention to itself. (Or you can choose to have it just sit there peacefully if you prefer!)

On top of that, excellent support. As soon as I'd installed the app, I had an email from Chris offering to make any further tweaks to suit my tastes that I might ask for. Being a fussy person I did ask him to do that, and he dealt with it straightaway.

Price Axe