Sticky Add to Cart Button Pro

Sticky Cart, Quick Buy, Fast Checkout, Cart Slider, Buy Now

Free plan available

Honies et Bees - Ta trousse beauté bio

Location France

Nice app, top-notch and reactive support. A lot of functionalities but only on paid plan (free shipping bar etc.)

April 27, 2022

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Floof London

The app is super easy to use and exactly want I want however unfortunately for the quick add to cart function cannot disabled for specific products.

March 10, 2022

UNIVERSE LOVERS

Location Italy

Gill molto disponibile e brava. Sto avendo qualche problema a visualizzare sul mio sito le modifiche apportate nelle impostazioni, sto cercando di risolvere.
L'app comunque mi piace molto

February 23, 2022

Les Savons de Nana

Location France

L'application est très facile à installer. A cet instant je n'ai pas encore assez de recul pour mesurer l'impact mais cela ne peut pas faire de mal ;-)

January 10, 2022

Best regards

Freshlookpros

I'm happy with the app, i can customise to match my brand colour. The only issue I have is the currency presentation my store default currency is USD. When presenting the price in local currency, e.g. UK Pound, it is displaying $30 GBP. This look so odd! There is no way i can remove the $ sign or update to reflect in a correct presentation. Developer, any advice on this?

December 16, 2021

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your helps. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Best regards

6FT CLUB®

Time spent using app About 1 month

While the customer service experience was great, this app didn't quite meet my expectations. It felt a little clunky in terms of the design. For instance, instead of having my feature image appear normally on the sticky add to cart bar, there was a strange border around it that kept interfering with the image and creating black lines. Also, I was told that some customers prefer no zeroes to show up at the end of a price, like this: $53.9, but that's very unusual here in the US. Most people include the zero for dollars and cents, like so: $53.90. I had to change the price of my product just to get rid of this issue and then it reappeared when multiple items were added to the cart because the two 5's (i.e., $34.95) added together to produce $69.90 which displayed as $69.9. Additionally, the appearance on mobile was not so great - everything was squished together - until this issue was mostly resolved with a special script given to me by this app's excellent customer service. The last problem is that we have a third party plugin for our checkout page, and customer service was unable to direct the add to cart button to the new checkout page. Eventually, I turned this app off for all of the above reasons - although customer service was very responsive and tried to be helpful, Thank you for trying though!!

update: I actually liked this app it's pretty sleek, but there was another conflicting app so we had to uninstall, but recommended!

May 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. First of all, sorry for the inconvenience the app caused.

Thank you for your patience to give us these messages, thank you for your patience on the app.

Sorry, the app would not please you. We have a lot to do to make the app better and better. Thank you for your feedback.

All the best.

GreatSkinCo

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is the best app, we are getting fantastic results with it. There are a ton of options - unfortunately, I don't think it works on our Shopify landing pages, just on product pages.

That is definitely a feature request!

April 23, 2020

Hi, thanks for your good review.

Sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. We are sorry to say that the sticky cart bar would show on the product page, could not show on the landing page. We have the sticky cart, it could show on the homepage. I hope that could help you.

Thank you for your feedback. We would keep optimizing the app then let you much satisfied.

All the best

cleverholic.com

Location Cyprus

The app does the job and it's free. Thank you!

The reason I rate it at 4 stars is because on a normal wide screen (24") "Add to cart" is in one corner and an item name is in the other corner. While the product description is in the center of the page. I would like to see Add to cart and the product name centered so that customers don't need to look left and right and then maybe at the center again before they realize what are they supposed to do.