SEOAnt ‑ Sticky Add To Cart

SEOAnt ‑ Sticky Add To Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 19, 2022

Aplicação muito boa para aumento de conversões. Utilizei ela para experimentar e agora tenho como uma aplicação imprescindível.

Espirs
Portugal
Time spent using app: 3 months
SEOAnt replied October 19, 2022

Olá, muito obrigado pela sua avaliação! :)

Estamos muito felizes em saber que você está satisfeito com nossos serviços :) Por favor, não hesite em entrar em contato a qualquer momento se tiver alguma dúvida no futuro :)

Tudo de bom,
Team Giraffly

October 18, 2022

Rienna was super amazing and helped me with my questions and guided me on how to fix the issues I was having!
she was super quick to respond and overall amazing customer service!

Craftycupsboutique
Time spent using app: 26 days

Hello there, thank you so much for your review! :)

We are very glad to know that you're satisfied with our services :) Please do not hesitate to reach out anytime if you have any concerns in the future :)

October 18, 2022

The sticky add to cart is incredibly popular with our customers. I'm happy with this is product so far.

Do Essential Oils | dōTERRA Wellness Advocate
Time spent using app: 4 days

October 13, 2022

The chat support was very quick and helpful. I will continue to use this app. I can really recommend this app!

エシカル・スピリッツ オンラインストア
Japan
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Edited January 13, 2023

otimo suporte e otimo stick button. Nunda me deram dor de cabeça ..........................................

Rimmel
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 months
SEOAnt replied October 15, 2022

Olá, muito obrigado pela sua avaliação! :)

Tudo de bom,

October 11, 2022

Awesome app. The Best out there! Customer service is fast and effective. Highly, Highly, HIGHLY recommended!

Afreekha store
Time spent using app: About 24 hours

October 11, 2022

great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great

Joailier
France
Time spent using app: 4 days

October 10, 2022

I am still new to this app but it's very easy to set up and manage.
It looks great on both mobile and desktop.

BlackEveryFriday
Israel
Time spent using app: About 2 months

October 9, 2022

Great app and great customer service from Rienna. It helps convert my leads into customers very well.

giftsvanlilly
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 1 day

October 9, 2022

I installed app with ease and chat support was quick to help when I discovered 'Quick Buy' was not showing on our "Pairs With" section on each product page.

Alaska Glacial Essentials