Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

by qikify

Including Sticky Cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to cart Bar

Bluestewart®

Does not show quantity selector on mobile! how can I add that
It lower my conversion rate and there is no option to enable it!

August 21, 2020

Hi Bluestewart,
On mobile, Sticky Bar has 2 clicks. After you click add to cart for the first time, an other popup will show to let you choose variant and quantity.
You can try it again or let us know to help.
Hope to hear from you again.

Daughter Lily Boo-teek

Love having a cute little sticky cart icon, makes my shop look more professional! Thanks from daughterlily.com

August 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Proud Christian Store

good app which helps me to increase an online store conversion rate. simple to understand and clear for editing

August 17, 2020

UV-ARCTIC

Great and smart idea ! Thank you so much , this app must be mandatory in every E-business and online store !

August 10, 2020

ezdealsss

This app is really useful in helping me add a sticky bar at the bottom of my store. It's also good that is customizable as well.

August 10, 2020

Pardo CP

Grate app! I just want to know if there is a way to add the product weight and make some math on the cart.

August 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. We're going to update Sticky Cart soon with your wishlist features on the improvement roadmap. So stay tune and hope it can bring even more benefits to your store in the mean time.

Oakenheist

Easy to use and effective. Highly recommend !! I like how the design is easily customizable to blend with the shop's theme

August 6, 2020

piglustore

This app is amazing. It helped me to improve my salesa lot. I am so grateful for Sticky Cart. I recommend it for everyone

August 4, 2020

LovAnaverse

This app is excellent at running a sticky add to cart feature on my website. It does exactly what we needed!
The support is also top notch. I was having a slight problem with text not displaying on the bar. It was very easy to open a ticket, and Chloe & Henry fixed the issue very quickly!
Overall excellent service, highly recommend.

August 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our team and Sticky Cart helped you well. Hope we can bring even further benefits to your store.

Kangooofficialstore

The app is easy to use and has a lot of possibilities to customize. I really think it could give a plus to your store.

August 2, 2020