Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

by qikify

Including Sticky Cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to cart Bar

CHARGERATE

Great app and custommer support :) would recommend!
Design and handling of the app was better than those of competitors

August 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our team and Sticky Cart helped you well. Hope we can bring even further benefits to your store.

MUGIVER

GREAT APP !! VERY WELL MADE , RESPONSIVE AND USEFUL. Highly recommended to anyone with a shopify store

August 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that Sticky Cart helps you well. Hope we can bring even further benefits to your store.

heyyooooourwigs

I searched for this feature for a long time and finally found it. This app is super perfect and very easy to use.

July 30, 2020

Spreen Athletics

I have just downloaded the app and it is a great app, works fine ! And customer service very reactive and helping :)

July 29, 2020

Nordic Training Gear

Fantastic app! It´s free and works better then most others. Also the support behind this app is great! Can´t imagine a better app and support!

July 26, 2020

Amoli

Exactly what I was looking for and super easy to use. Love the platform and how it looks in my page.

July 23, 2020

Vera Cup

Really nice and easy to use. In my theme looks amazing. I recommended it with no doubt. Thank you! Great App!

July 19, 2020

frezhbox.com

Very easy to use and navigate. This app is definitely useful for beginners like myself. You don't have to be an expert to use this app. Just a bit of creativity only. :)

July 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Domínio

Otimo! Ajuda demais , podem instalar com segurança e não esqueça de configurar direitinho pq é um app e ingles mas é muito facil

July 16, 2020

Muito obrigado para sua revisão!
É ótimo saber que nosso produto ajuda você também.

Desejo a todos o melhor!

KindleShine

Very impressed with such a range of features for a free app, really useful and does exactly what I need

July 15, 2020