qikify Slide Cart Drawer , Počet recenzí: 409

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
19. prosinec 2023

Great app, highly recommend it to improve customer experience, top notch customer service as well.

Zencare
Jihoafrická republika
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

23. leden 2024

great app and support team are very helpful.

PANOVALONDON
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář qikify odpověděl 21. únor 2024

25. prosinec 2023

Great sustomer support if needed

Beautyaesth
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci

27. leden 2024

This app worked wonders for me! I needed a slide cart instead of being redirected to the cart page for every product added to the cart. I thought I was going to have to do hours of custom coding to figure this out but instead I looked into this app. I was hesitant to use an app at all since I wasn't really sure how they worked along with my site but it was so easy to use AND I only needed to use the free version for what I was looking for which was a huge plus!

Also, Henry and his development team helped with support when I needed some extra help with custom code I had added to my site, prior to using their app. We emailed back and forth for a few days and my problem was fixed fast and easily and saved me ALOT of time and research. They are amazing and very helpful, and I can't praise them enough for the extra work they did to keep my site working perfectly :)

Priceless Scrapbooks
Doba používání aplikace: 16 dny
Vývojář qikify odpověděl 21. únor 2024

Datum úprav: 30. leden 2024

The app works great and has all the features you need. Customer service is fast and efficient. It also works great in combination with other bundle management apps, which I’ve had problems with in other apps. I also needed to customize my features and the support was fantastic. Really recommended!

BLOOME™
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem

19. leden 2024

Excelente herramienta, aporta muchisimo al carrito.

calzado axes
Kolumbie
Doba používání aplikace: 13 dny
Vývojář qikify odpověděl 23. leden 2024

7. leden 2024

very good product for begginers because its free

GIFT LYNE

Nature's Garden
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář qikify odpověděl 15. prosinec 2023

12. leden 2024

Amazing app, easy to use, professional support team and offers a lot of amazing features. definitely recommend it

SakuraTree
Saúdská Arábie
Doba používání aplikace: 8 dny
Vývojář qikify odpověděl 23. leden 2024

31. říjen 2023

I've been using Slide Cart Drawer for a few years now, and it's always been reliable and high quality. The support is also responsive and highly competent.

Benn~Burry