Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
27 janvier 2024

This app worked wonders for me! I needed a slide cart instead of being redirected to the cart page for every product added to the cart. I thought I was going to have to do hours of custom coding to figure this out but instead I looked into this app. I was hesitant to use an app at all since I wasn't really sure how they worked along with my site but it was so easy to use AND I only needed to use the free version for what I was looking for which was a huge plus!

Also, Henry and his development team helped with support when I needed some extra help with custom code I had added to my site, prior to using their app. We emailed back and forth for a few days and my problem was fixed fast and easily and saved me ALOT of time and research. They are amazing and very helpful, and I can't praise them enough for the extra work they did to keep my site working perfectly :)

Priceless Scrapbooks
16 jours d’utilisation de l’application

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

19 décembre 2023

Great app, highly recommend it to improve customer experience, top notch customer service as well.

Zencare
Afrique du Sud
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 29 décembre 2023

Modifié le 30 janvier 2024

The app works great and has all the features you need. Customer service is fast and efficient. It also works great in combination with other bundle management apps, which I’ve had problems with in other apps. I also needed to customize my features and the support was fantastic. Really recommended!

BLOOME™
Italie
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 29 décembre 2023

12 janvier 2024

Amazing app, easy to use, professional support team and offers a lot of amazing features. definitely recommend it

SakuraTree
Arabie saoudite
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 23 janvier 2024

Modifié le 23 janvier 2024

After a couple of days use we found the the Checkout button within the app does not work on either desktop or mobile views. None of our customers could buy any products because they were not sent to the checkout page when clicking the button! BIG flaw in the app that's stopped us from selling any products for at least a day!

XBODY UK
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 janvier 2024

great app and support team are very helpful.

PANOVALONDON
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application

28 novembre 2023

This app has been so easy to use! The customer support was super responsive and answered all of our questions, and the app did everything we wanted it to do for a seamless customer experience! Would definitely recommend!

SideDish
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 30 novembre 2023

7 janvier 2024

very good product for begginers because its free

GIFT LYNE
Portugal
16 jours d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 9 janvier 2024

31 janvier 2024

SO SO SO impressed with this and all the Qikify apps so far.
Best addition to my website (www.mysupplementshop.co.uk) to date

MySupplementShop
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application

31 octobre 2023

I've been using Slide Cart Drawer for a few years now, and it's always been reliable and high quality. The support is also responsive and highly competent.

Benn~Burry