qikify Sticky cart, Slide cart

qikify Sticky cart, Slide cart

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 24, 2019

Very Easy. Good for increasing Sales.................................................................

Mosquito Vortex
Time spent using app: About 1 month
qikify replied December 24, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review :)

Edited December 27, 2019

No Facebook pixel integration! Like what? Sales with 0 ATC, and it took me a while to figure it out. That screwed my optimization big times.

You should at least make a disclaimer.

*UPDATE*
The support team provided a custom app to register pixel events.
Works perfectly fine now!

SLINGY
Time spent using app: 2 months
qikify replied December 19, 2019

We're sincerely sorry for the bad experience.
We can help you integrate FB pixel with a custom version, please reach out to us at support.qikify.com to continue.
Hope you understand for us that to keep this app simple and free, we can't bring all features. It's our mistake to not clarify this missing, we'll add a note to the description, thanks for your feedback.
Best regards.

December 16, 2019

I am glad I discovered this app! Highly recommended... really useful for my store. I would definitely use again for my next store.

BathroomHouse
Time spent using app: About 2 months
qikify replied December 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. Glad that you’ve found us, and wish you all the best with your next shop!

December 16, 2019

I just love it, don't need to use any other apps cause it's simple, easy and definitely suitable for my site

Dafeya.com
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 25 days
qikify replied December 16, 2019

Hey, thank you so much for leaving your feedback. We feel motivated that Sticky Cart saves your time and effort.
Wish you best of luck!

December 15, 2019

Absolutely love this app and I cannot believe that it is free. It brings a great amount of value by maintaining the ATC button in the customer's view so that they don't have to search for it if the decision to purchase is made.

MAGFORCE
France
Time spent using app: 20 days
qikify replied December 16, 2019

Cool! It seems like Sticky Cart really helps enhance customer experience on your store. Thanks a lot for sharing your thought.

December 13, 2019

very helping, very handy tool, very easy to use. customize as per your need and liking
love using it.

e Trends Bay
Pakistan
qikify replied December 13, 2019

We feel very thankful, very happy, very motivated that you love Sticky Cart.
Hope it could be your helpful assistant for a long time.

December 11, 2019

Great app! Tried several and this one was the most professional looking. Easy to use. Didn´t need to contact support with setup, but qikify support has been amazing! Thank you, Hannah :)

tellitelli.ee
Estonia
qikify replied December 11, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice words! Hannah, as well as our support team members, is beyond happy to assist you with the app.
Wish you all the best.

Edited December 7, 2019

I have used this app to reduce losses during the add-to-cart process and it has worked perfectly. Customer support is near perfect. I highly recommend.

Rock MSP Shop
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 7 days
qikify replied December 8, 2019

Thank you so much. Glad that Sticky Cart works for you.
Best.

December 5, 2019

This app is Amazinggggg. Was very easy to customize and make my store look more professional. It's also Free!!

Gifts Of Empowerment
Time spent using app: 4 months
qikify replied December 5, 2019

Thanks so muchhhhh. Hope that Stick Cart will assist you well with your business.
Cheers!!

December 5, 2019

Excellent free apps, it helps for quick cart check out with some great features. highly recommended

Hudds