qikify Sticky cart, Slide cart

Sticky add to cart, Cart drawer, Freeshipping goal, Countdown

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sticky Cart 2.0 builds high-converting online store for you

Wear Me

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Really nice! Recommended, really. Very cool app and I wish a lot of sales to author. Good bless guys! I hope you will produce more apps to make a lot of people much happy

September 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your rating, you made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

MOISELLE

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

qikify helped me to generate conversions on add to cart. It is easy & friendly, customization is allowed to perfect match with the website design.

September 5, 2022

tokyodrip.in

Location India

This app is really great in boosting the conversion rate, I love the sticky cart feature as it removes the hassle to add to cart than proceeding further for customers.

AeroKnees

It's easy to use and customize. it also offers analytics such as atc clicks, number of times customers used the sticky buttons

The Falbulous

Location France
Time spent using app 16 minutes

wow jadore cest application est incroyable. il maide beaucoup a prendre plus de client. meci beaucoup

Jasmine's Home & Co

Location South Africa

This app allows me to use a sticky bar in a really awesome way that is simple and not overdone. I love using it and I highly recommend you guys use it too!

PeachyPeach白桃

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Perfect!I like it!Good APP!i find it for a long time!Very Goo!Sticky cart, Slide cart!Get it!Make my shopify amzon!

Mr Problem

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

great interface, and it looks good when we added in into the shopping cart. it provides new shopping experience for our clients

July 8, 2022

SAlot

Location South Africa

Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart Help Desktop Automation to Cart, going to keep it forever and is helpful to the customer

April 1, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

All the best

Wireless Electronics

Very easy to use and has superb functions. After trying a few other apps for the same function I got this and I am fully satisfied now.

January 28, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!

All the best